The Amazing Race 25 Leg 2
|Starting Line||Fort Christian|
US Virgin Islands
|Pit Stop||Blenheim Palace|
England, United Kingdom
|Winners||Adam & Bethany|
|Last Place||Dennis & Isabelle|
Cyril E. King Airport
The first six teams to arrive would receive tickets on the first flight. The last four teams would receive tickets for the second flight.
London Heathrow Airport
- London, England , United Kingdom
- Distance: 4147 miles
- Distance: 16.8 miles
Teams had to search for two members of the Pearly Kings and Queens, who would hand them their Detour information.
Somerset House / Victoria Tower Gardens
- Distance: 1.84 miles/2.22 miles
- About Face: At Sometset House, teams would dress as members of The Queen's Guard and would have to learn how to perform a proper Changing of the Guard. If they could both perform the ceremony with utmost perfection, the parade captain would hand over their next clue.
- Amy & Maya, Brooke & Robbie, Kym & Alli, Misti & Jim, Shelley & Nici, Tim & Te Jay
- Pancake Race: Teams made their way to the gardens, dressed as chefs, and would participate in the annual Parliamentary Pancake Race. Teams would have to use outdoor stoves to each cook a perfect pancake. Once their pancake was approved, they would have to run around a marked course while continuously flipping their pancake in their pan. They had to finish the course in one minute and 15 seconds in order to get their next clue. If they failed, they would have to cook new pancakes and try again.
- Adam & Bethany, Dennis & Isabelle, Keith & Whitney, Michael & Scott
London Paddington Station
- Distance from Somerset House: 2.63 miles
- Distance from Victoria Tower Gardens: 2.66 miles
Teams had to travel by train to reach their next destination.
Oxford Railway Station
- Distance: 49.8 miles
- Distance: 1 mile
Teams would have to get onto a local boat known as a punt and complete a lap around nearby Magdalen College Island. One team member would stand on the Cambridge end of the boat and used a pole to propel the boat, while their partner stood on the Oxford side and waved a tiny Union Jack flag. Once they had completed a lap, they would receive their next clue.
Christ Church College
- Distance: 0.42 miles
Teams would receive a bowler hat and an umbrella, and would be instructed to tip their bowler to see the location of the Pit Stop, which was written on the inside of the hat. They could also open their umbrella to learn the location of the hidden Express Pass.
- Distance: +0.1 miles
Teams that wished to search for the Express Pass had to travel here, and the first team to arrive would receive the pass.
- Distance: 7.79 miles
- Prize: A trip for two to Sweden.
|Adam & Bethany||5th||A||3rd||1st B||A||1st||1st||1st||1st||Adam 1, Bethany 0|
|Misti & Jim||1st||2nd||2nd A||B||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||Misti 0, Jim 1|
|Kym & Alli||3rd||4th||3rd A||3rd||3rd||3rd||3rd||Kym 0, Alli 1|
|Keith & Whitney||9th||B||8th||7th B||C||7th||4th||?||4th||Keith 1, Whitney 0|
|Tim & Te Jay||2nd||A||1st||4th A||4th||5th||?||5th||Tim 1, Te Jay 0|
|Michael & Scott||10th||B||10th||9th B||D||10th||6th||?||6th||Michael 0, Scott 1|
|Brooke & Robbie||4th||A||5th||10th A||9th||8th||?||7th||Brooke 0, Robbie 1|
|Amy & Maya||6th||6th||5th A||C||6th||7th||?||8th||Amy 1, Maya 0|
|Shelley & Nici||8th||B||7th||6th A||8th||9th||9th||9th||Shelley 1, Nici 0|
|Dennis & Isabelle||7th||9th||8th B||5th||10th||10th||10th||Dennis 1, Isabelle 0|
- An A indicates that teams completed the About Face Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Pancake Race Detour.
|The Amazing Race 25|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • US Virgin Islands • United Kingdom (England, Scotland) • Denmark • Sweden • Morocco • Italy • Malta • Singapore • Philippines|
|Teams||Adam & Bethany • Amy & Maya • Brooke & Robbie • Dennis & Isabelle • Keith & Whitney • Kym & Alli • Lisa & Michelle • Michael & Scott • Misti & Jim • Shelley & Nici • Tim & Te Jay|