The Amazing Race 24 Leg 8
|Starting Line||Piazza del Popolo|
|Pit Stop||Piazza del Duomo|
|Winners||Brendon & Rachel⊃|
|Last Place||Flight Time & Big Easy|
Civita di Bagnoregio
- Bagnoregio, Italy
- Distance: 52.9 miles
- Donkey Run: Teams made their way to the main square, where they would choose a pair of donkeys. They would have to ride their donkeys three times around a short circular course before a nearby band finished playing a song. If they could complete all three laps in time, they would receive their next clue.
- Brendon & Rachel, Dave & Connor, Flight Time & Big Easy, Leo & Jamal
- Donkey Build: Teams had to find a local place known as "Geppetto's Workshop", where they would receive a set of wooden parts in a basket. Teams would have to use all of the provided parts to build a wooden donkey to a judge's satisfaction. Teams also had to notice that the basket itself was a part, as it would fold into the donkey's saddlebags. Once it was complete, they would deliver it to a Geppetto impersonator, who would hand them their next clue.
Hostaria del Ponte
- Distance: 0.28 miles
- Brendon & Rachel ⊃ Dave & Connor ⋑ Leo & Jamal
Pozzo di S. Patrizio
- Distance: 6.68 miles
Teams traveled here before proceeding to their next destination. However, this location was not broadcast on air, and it is unknown if teams performed a task here or not.
La Badia di Orvieto
- Distance: 1.36 miles
Roadblock: At this ancient building, teams encountered a Roadblock. Who's got the 'write' stuff? The chosen team member would enter the church and receive a partially-complete page of an illuminated manuscript. Using a completed book as reference, teams had to copy out the page's writing in calligraphy, and then finish the goal leafing of the illustration, just as monks did hundreds of years ago. If their page was satisfactory, they would receive their next clue.
- Rachel, Caroline, Connor, Flight Time, Jet, Leo
- Distance: 1.51 miles
Teams had to ride this funicular into the city of Orvieto before proceeding to the Pit Stop on foot.
Piazza del Duomo
- Distance: 0.8 miles
- Prize: $7,500 each
|Brendon & Rachel||1st||1st||1st A||1st||1st||1st||A||1st||Brendon 4, Rachel 4|
|Jet & Cord||4th||3rd||2nd B ε||2nd||2nd||2nd||B||2nd||Jet 4, Cord 4|
|Leo & Jamal||5th||4th||5th A||5th||5th||4th||C||3rd||Leo 4, Jamal 4|
|Dave & Connor||3rd||2nd||3rd A||3rd||3rd||5th||D||4th||Dave 4, Connor 4|
|Caroline & Jennifer||2nd||5th||4th B||3rd||4th||3rd||5th||Caroline 4, Jennifer 4|
|Flight Time & Big Easy||6th||6th||6th A||6th||6th||6th||E||6th||Flight Time 5, Big Easy 3|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Donkey Run Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Donkey Build Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 24|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • China • Malaysia • Sri Lanka • Italy • Switzerland • Spain • United Kingdom (England, Wales)|
|Teams||Brendon & Rachel • Caroline & Jennifer • Dave & Connor • Flight Time & Big Easy • Jessica & John • Jet & Cord • Joey & Meghan • Leo & Jamal • Margie & Luke • Mark & Mallory • Natalie & Nadiya|