The Amazing Race 24 Leg 7
|Starting Line||Mount Lavinia Hotel Beach|
|Pit Stop||Piazza del Popolo|
|Winners||Brendon & Rachel|
|Last Place||Jessica & John|
Bandaranaike International Airport
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Distance: 24.1 miles
Teams were told to fly to "The Eternal City", and had to figure out for themselves what this referred to.
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
- Rome, Italy
- Distance: 4742 miles
- Distance: 13 miles
Teams retrieved their Detour information from here, and Caroline & Jennifer found their Speed Bump information here.
- Distance: +0.58 miles
Speed Bump: Caroline & Jennifer had to make their way here, where they would receive an antique Olivetti typewriter. They were then told to deliver the typewriter to the building that resembled it. They had to travel carry the heavy device on foot 0.42 miles to the building in question, the Altare della Patria. Once the typewriter was placed on a marked pedestal, Caroline & Jennifer would receive their Detour information.
Parco del Celio / Parco del Colle Oppio
- Distance: 1.69 miles
- Gladiator: At Celio Park, teams would dress as ancient Roman gladiators. They would have to learn a series of sword fighting moves from an instructor, and then perform a choreographed fight against another gladiator. If they performed all of the moves correctly, using their swords and shields at the proper times, they would receive their next clue.
- Jessica & John, Leo & Jamal
- Charioteer: At Colle Oppio Park, teams would be told they would be racing horse-drawn carriages. Upon arrival, however, teams would discover that they were actually driving tiny remote-controlled chariot toys. One team member would control the chariot's speed, while the other would steer it. Teams had to work together to avoid obstacles and other teams and make five laps of the track. They had to do this in less than two minutes, otherwise the Olympic torch prop would go out and they would have to start again. Once they successfully completed the course, they would receive their next clue.
- Brendon & Rachel, Caroline & Jennifer, Dave & Connor, Flight Time & Big Easy, Jet & Cord
Piazza di Spagna
- Distance from Parco del Celio: 1.37 miles
- Distance from Parco del Colle Oppio: 1.19 miles
Roadblock: Teams were told to find 'Piazza of John Keats' unhappy Roman Holiday'. Once they figured out that it referred to this location, teams would find a Roadblock. Who can sum up the Spanish Steps? The chosen team member would have to count the total number of steps in the plaza, making sure not to count the sidewalk's curb. At the top, they would have to add their total to the year inscribed on the Obelisco Sallustiano, making the year of construction. The year was written in Roman Numerals, and teams would also have to provide their sum in Roman Numerals and write it on a postcard. If they delivered a postcard with the correct value to a pair of Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn impersonators, they would receive their next clue.
- Brendon, Jennifer, Dave, Flight Time, John, Jet, Jamal
Piazza del Popolo
- Distance: 0.47 miles
- Prize: Trip to the Great Barrier Reef, Australia
|Brendon & Rachel||5th||A||2nd||2nd B||1st||1st||1st||Brendon 4, Rachel 3|
|Caroline & Jennifer||7th||7th||6th B||3rd||2nd||2nd||Caroline 3, Jennifer 4|
|Dave & Connor||4th||5th||4th B||2nd||3rd||3rd||Dave 4, Connor 3|
|Jet & Cord||2nd||6th||3rd B||4th||4th||4th||Jet 3, Cord 4|
|Leo & Jamal||1st||3rd||7th A||6th||5th||5th||Leo 3, Jamal 4|
|Flight Time & Big Easy||6th||4th||5th B||5th||6th||6th||Flight Time 4, Big Easy 3|
|Jessica & John||3rd||1st||1st A||7th||7th||7th||Jessica 3, John 4|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Gladiator Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Charioteer Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 24|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • China • Malaysia • Sri Lanka • Italy • Switzerland • Spain • United Kingdom (England, Wales)|
|Teams||Brendon & Rachel • Caroline & Jennifer • Dave & Connor • Flight Time & Big Easy • Jessica & John • Jet & Cord • Joey & Meghan • Leo & Jamal • Margie & Luke • Mark & Mallory • Natalie & Nadiya|