The Amazing Race 24 Leg 2
|Starting Line||Guangzhou Opera House|
|Pit Stop||Shamian Island|
|Winners||Brendon & Rachel|
|Last Place||Mark & Mallory|
Chen Clan Academy
- Guangzhou, People's Republic of China
- Distance: 4.44 miles
Here, teams would have to stand before the master of a troupe of martial artists. He would stamp the name of the teams' next destination onto both team members' foreheads.
- Distance: 3.86 miles
Roadblock: When teams found their way to this shopping centre, they found a Roadblock. Who's the mechanic? The chosen team member would have to put together a child's motorized toy truck using all of the provided pieces. Their only source of reference would be a set of instructions written in Chinese. Once the toy was properly assembled, teams would get their next clue.
Guangzhou Children's Cultural Center
- Distance: 3.86 miles
Teams had to use a provided strap kit to secure their newly-built toy car to a taxi, and then had to deliver it safely to this location. After delivering the toy to the local children, they would receive their Detour information.
Liwanhu Park / Sauna Centre
- Distance: 2.33 miles
- Featherball: At the park, teams would have to join a group of people playing "jianzi", a local form of hackeysack that utilizes a feathered shuttlecock. Working together with two local teammates, teams needed to keep the shuttlecock in the air without the use of their arms or hands. Once both team members had hit the shuttlecock a combined total of 10 times (hits by the locals did not count), they would receive their next clue. If the shuttlecock hit the ground, teams had to start over.
- Brendon & Rachel, Caroline & Jennifer, Dave & Connor, Flight Time & Big Easy, Jessica & John, Jet & Cord, Joey & Meghan, Leo & Jamal, Margie & Luke, Mark & Mallory
- China Cup: Teams had to find the sauna centre. There, they would both have to undergo a traditional Chinese therapeutic practice known as cupping therapy. The air inside glass cups would be heated with fire and placed on teams' backs, creating a thick suction. Once the massage was complete, teams would get their next clue.
- Distance from Liwanhu Park: 0.97 miles
- Distance from Sauna Centre: 2.95 miles
- Prize: $2,500 each
|Brendon & Rachel||2nd||1st||4th||5th||4th||5th A||1st||Brendon 2, Rachel 0|
|Margie & Luke||3rd||3rd||2nd||2nd||2nd||3rd A||2nd||Margie 2, Luke 0|
|Caroline & Jennifer||10th||9th||10th||8th ε||5th||2nd A||3rd||Caroline 1, Jennifer 1|
|Dave & Connor||4th||2nd||1st||3rd||3rd||1st A||4th||Dave 1, Connor 1|
|Flight Time & Big Easy||7th||6th||6th||7th||8th||6th A||5th||Flight Time 2, Big Easy 0|
|Jet & Cord||1st||10th||9th||6th||6th||4th A||6th||Jet 1, Cord 1|
|Leo & Jamal||5th||4th||3rd||4th||7th||7th A||7th||Leo 1, Jamal 1|
|Jessica & John||9th||8th||8th||10th||10th||9th A||8th||Jessica 0, John 2|
|Joey & Meghan||8th||7th||7th||9th||9th||8th A||9th||Joey 1, Meghan 1|
|Mark & Mallory||6th||5th||5th||1st||1st||10th A||10th||Mark 1, Mallory 1|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Featherball Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the China Cup Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 24|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • China • Malaysia • Sri Lanka • Italy • Switzerland • Spain • United Kingdom (England, Wales)|
|Teams||Brendon & Rachel • Caroline & Jennifer • Dave & Connor • Flight Time & Big Easy • Jessica & John • Jet & Cord • Joey & Meghan • Leo & Jamal • Margie & Luke • Mark & Mallory • Natalie & Nadiya|