The Amazing Race 24 Leg 10
|Starting Line||Mount Titlis|
|Pit Stop||Plaza de España|
|Winners||Dave & Connor|
|Last Place||Jet & Cord⊂|
- Zürich, Switzerland
- Distance: 47.7 miles
San Pablo Airport
- Seville, Spain
- Distance: 1010 miles
- Distance: 5.77 miles
Teams had to receive their next clue from a local trumpet player standing between the statues of Hercules and Julius Caesar.
Plaza de América
- Distance: 1.9 miles
Teams had to travel here in a horse-drawn carriage. However, this task and this location were not shown on air.
- Distance: 1.76 miles
Roadblock: Once teams found this obscure barbershop, they found a Roadblock. Who wants to be a Barber of Seville? The chosen team member would pay homage to The Barber of Seville and would have to give a customer a shave with a straight-edge razor. Their customer, however, would be an inflated balloon. They would cover the entire balloon with shaving cream and had to remove all of it with the razor within 60 seconds. If they took too long or the balloon popped, teams would have to try again. Once they had completed the shave, teams would get their next clue.
- Rachel, Jennifer, Connor, Jet, Jamal
- Distance: 0.87 miles
Teams found their Detour information floating in the pool of the Patio de las Doncellas, and the Speed Bump information would be located outside of the entrance.
Las Teresas Café Bar
- Distance: +0.18 miles
Speed Bump: Before retrieving their Detour information, Caroline & Jennifer had to pick up six jamónes ibéricos from the Real Alcázar's entrance. They would have to carry them on foot through the Seville streets to deliver them to this restaurant. Once the delivery was made, they could return and pick up their Detour information.
Museo del Baile Flamenco / Calle Lope de Rueda
- Distance: 0.33 miles/0.16 miles
- Spanish Steps: Teams had to travel on foot to the museum, where they would have to learn a series of Flamenco dance steps. If they could perform the dance to the satisfaction of a judge, teams would get their next clue.
- Running of the Ballz: On Lope de Rueda street, teams would have to dress in bumperz, large inflatable balls designed to protect the wearers from harm, dressed up to look like bulls. They would then have to travel through a marked path across Seville, fighting and bouncing against other 'bulls' and looking for three parts of a historic phrase. If they could survive the gauntlet and deliver the correct phrase to a mayoral, they would receive their next clue.
- Brendon & Rachel, Dave & Connor, Jet & Cord, Leo & Jamal
General Archive of the Indies
- Distance from Museo del Baille Flamenco: 0.31 miles
- Distance from Calle Lope de Rueda: 0.22 miles
- Leo & Jamal ⊃ Jet & Cord, Caroline & Jennifer ⋑ Brendon & Rachel (failed)
Plaza de España
- Distance: 0.64 miles
- Prize: Trip to St. Croix, United States Virgin Islands
|Dave & Connor||1st||A||1st||1st||1st||1st B||1st||1st||Dave 4, Connor 6|
|Brendon & Rachel||4th||B||4th||5th||3rd||3rd B||3rd||2nd||Brendon 5, Rachel 5|
|Leo & Jamal||3rd||A||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd B||2nd||3rd||Leo 5, Jamal 5|
|Caroline & Jennifer||5th||B||3rd||3rd||4th||5th A||4th||4th||Caroline 5, Jennifer 5|
|Jet & Cord||2nd||5th||4th||5th||4th B||5th||5th||Jet 5, Cord 5|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Spanish Steps Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Running of the Ballz Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 24|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • China • Malaysia • Sri Lanka • Italy • Switzerland • Spain • United Kingdom (England, Wales)|
|Teams||Brendon & Rachel • Caroline & Jennifer • Dave & Connor • Flight Time & Big Easy • Jessica & John • Jet & Cord • Joey & Meghan • Leo & Jamal • Margie & Luke • Mark & Mallory • Natalie & Nadiya|