The Amazing Race 23 Leg 4
|Starting Line||Castle of the Moors|
|Pit Stop||Viking Longhouse|
|Winners||Brandon & Adam|
|Last Place||Nicky & Kim|
Lisbon Portela Airport
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Distance: 13.8 miles
- Bodø, Norway
- Distance: 2169 miles
Bodø Ferry Terminal
- Distance: 0.91 miles
Teams had to continue to travel by ferry to reach their next destination.
Svolvær Ferry Terminal
- Distance: 65.6 miles
L Bergs Sønner AS Fish Processor
- Distance: 0.7 miles
- Hang Your Heads: Teams had to take a bunch of fish heads and string them together. Once they made six bundles of fish heads, teams loaded them into a wheelbarrow and had to deliver them to the drying racks. They then had to hang them on a marked rod to get their next clue.
- Ally & Ashley, Brandon & Nicole, Jason & Amy, Leo & Jamal, Nicole & Travis, Tim & Marie
- Hammer of the Cods: Teams had to collect 15 pairs of dried cod from a drying rack, and had to take them from a rod 30 feet off the ground. They would then carry them back to the main processing plant, and use hammers to pound them into fish jerky. They could exchange 1kg of jerky for their next clue.
- Nicky & Kim, Tim & Danny
- Distance: 0.61 miles
Teams would have to ride a high-speed RIB boat to their next destination.
- Distance: 10.8 miles
- Distance: 0.1 miles
Roadblock: Once teams made their way here, they found a Roadblock. Who's the biggest swinger? The chosen team member had to ride a bungee swing off the side of the bridge. While they were swinging, they would pull a cord and drop themselves into the frigid waters of the Arctic Ocean. They would then swim to a buoy and retrieve their next clue.
- Ashley, Brandon, Jason, Jamal, Nicky, Nicole, Tim, Tim
Quarry Rock Site
- Distance: 1 mile
Here, teams would find a Ford Ranger. They would have to use chains to attach a large rock to the hitch and use the trucks to move the rock away. Buried beneath where the rock once was, teams would find a satchel of viking coins and the name of the Pit Stop's locations. Teams had to hold onto the viking coins, as they would need them later in the race.
- Distance: 13 miles
- Prize: $5,000 each
|Brandon & Adam||5th||A||1st||2nd A||1st||1st||1st||Brandon 2, Adam 3|
|Jason & Amy||2nd||2nd||1st A||2nd||2nd||2nd||Jason 3, Amy 2|
|Nicole & Travis||1st||6th||3rd A||4th||4th||3rd||Nicole 3, Travis 2|
|Leo & Jamal||6th||3rd||6th A||6th||5th||4th||Leo 2, Jamal 3|
|Tim & Marie||8th||4th||4th A||3rd||3rd||5th||Tim 3, Marie 2|
|Tim & Danny||4th||8th||7th B||7th||6th||6th||Tim 2, Danny 3|
|Ally & Ashley||7th||5th||5th A||5th||7th||7th||Ally 2, Ashley 3|
|Nicky & Kim||3rd||7th||8th B||8th||8th||8th||Nicky 3, Kim 2|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Hang Your Heads Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Hammer of the Cods Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a no-rest leg.
|The Amazing Race 23|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Chile • Portugal • Norway • Poland • Austria • United Arab Emirates • Indonesia • Japan|
|Teams||Ally & Ashley • Brandon & Adam • Chester & Ephraim • Hoskote & Naina • Jason & Amy • Leo & Jamal • Nicky & Kim • Nicole & Travis • Rowan & Shane • Tim & Danny • Tim & Marie|