The Amazing Race 23 Leg 10
|Starting Line||Bosscha Observatory|
|Pit Stop||Curug Cimahi|
|Winners||Jason & Amy|
|Last Place||Leo & Jamal|
Ciwangun Indah Camp
- Parongpong, Indonesia
- Distance: 2.7 miles
Teams had to enter the camp and find the 'King Cobra House'. There, each team member would have to eat a 20cm portion of grilled cobra before getting their next clue.
Kawah Domas Crater
- Tangkuban Perahu Volcano
- Distance: 4.1 miles
Roadblock: Near the entrance of the Tangkuban Perahu Volcano park, teams found a Roadblock. Who's feeling hard boiled? The chosen team member would have to pick up 60 eggs and carry them all while riding on the back of a moped to the crater. There, they would have to use the volcanic hot springs to hard-boil the eggs. Once teams were sure their eggs were properly cooked, they would ride the moped back to the starting point, where their eggs would be judged. If at least a dozen eggs were cooked properly, teams would get their next clue.
- Jason, Jamal, Travis, Marie
Kawah Ratu Crater
- Tangkuban Perahu Volcano
- Distance: 0.69 miles
Teams traveled to a location overlooking this massive crater to find their Detour information.
Gracia Spa Graha Ciater / Ciater Tea Plantation
- Distance: 3 miles/2.6 miles
- Paint Your Partner: Teams had to find the spa center, where they would have to dress each other up as a Javanese bride. Without the use of mirrors, teams had to apply makeup and accessories to their partners. Once a judge was satisfied, teams would get their next clue.
- Jason & Amy, Travis & Nicole, Tim & Marie
- Turn Over a New Leaf: At the tea plantation, teams would dress as traditional tea harvesters and carried large baskets of tea leaves. They would then search the entire plantation for a pair of clipping shears hidden in the leaves somewhere. They could exchange this for their next clue.
- Leo & Jamal
- Distance from Gracia Spa Graha Ciater: 6.9 miles
- Distance from Ciater Tea Plantation: 6.45 miles
Pit Stop: This was a non-elimination leg. The last-place team would be required to complete a Speed Bump on the following leg.
- Prize: A trip for two to Cancún, Mexico
|Jason & Amy||3rd||2nd||3rd||1st||1st||1st A||1st||Jason 6, Amy 5|
|Tim & Marie||2nd||4th||4th||4th||4th||2nd A||2nd||Tim 6, Marie 5|
|Nicole & Travis||4th||3rd||2nd||2nd||2nd||3rd A||3rd||Nicole 5, Travis 6|
|Leo & Jamal||1st||1st||1st||3rd||3rd||4th B||4th||Leo 5, Jamal 6|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Paint Your Partner Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Turn Over a New Leaf Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 23|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Chile • Portugal • Norway • Poland • Austria • United Arab Emirates • Indonesia • Japan|
|Teams||Ally & Ashley • Brandon & Adam • Chester & Ephraim • Hoskote & Naina • Jason & Amy • Leo & Jamal • Nicky & Kim • Nicole & Travis • Rowan & Shane • Tim & Danny • Tim & Marie|