The Amazing Race 22 Leg 4
|Starting Line||Terrace Downs|
|Pit Stop||Bukit Point|
|Winners||Dave & Connor|
|Last Place||Jessica & John|
Christchurch International Airport
- Christchurch, New Zealand
- Distance: 44.8 miles
Ngurah Rai International Airport
- Denpasar, Indonesia
- Distance: 4185 miles
Kenanga Terracotta Restaurant
- Distance: 18.8 miles
Teams traveled here and may have performed a task before departing. However, no teams were shown traveling here on air, and this location was completely edited out of the episode.
Ubud Monkey Forest
- Distance: 2.35 miles
Teams would receive a coconut and would have to leave it for one of the resident crab-eating macaques to open up. While the monkey enjoyed the fruit, teams would find their Detour information inside a tiny canister that was inside of the coconut.
Ayung River / Pura Desa Puseh Temple
- Distance: 1.78 miles/0.9 miles
- Sandy Bottom: Teams had to make their way to the river, where would dredge volcanic sand from the river beds and put it into baskets. They would then have to bring it 200 yards uphill while carrying the basket on their heads, where they could empty it into a container. When the container was full, they would receive their next clue.
- Jessica & John, Mona & Beth
- Fruity Top: Teams had to put on a traditional outfit known as a sarong. They would then observe a complex arrangement of fruit; a Balinese offering known as a gebogan. They would have to completely recreate the gebogan to a judge's satisfaction. Once complete, it would be carried to the temple and blessed by a priest. Teams would then get their next clue.
- Bates & Anthony, Caroline & Jennifer, Chuck & Wynona, Dave & Connor, Joey & Meghan, Max & Katie, Pam & Winnie
Uluwatu Surf Beach
- Distance from Ayung River: 22.8 miles
- Distance from Pura Desa Puseh Temple: 22.6 miles
Roadblock: At a location overlooking this beach, teams found a Roadblock. Who's ready to get totally tubular and get worked in a way-gnarly challenge? The chosen team member had to follow a seep winding path to make their way down to the beach, where they would find a collection of surfboards. Teams had to search the designs on the boards and find one that depicted something they had seen previously on the race. Teams were looking for a picture of the Polynesian priest who had blessed them during the second leg. Teams could bring their surfboard to the Pit Stop and, if they brought the correct one, could be checked in.
- Bates, Caroline, Chuck, Connor, John, Joey, Max, Mona, Winnie
- Distance: <0.1 miles
- Prize: $5000 each
|Dave & Connor||1st||A||2nd||1st||2nd B||2nd||1st||Dave 1, Connor 4|
|Pam & Winnie||4th||1st||3rd||1st B||1st||2nd||Pam 2, Winnie 3|
|Max & Katie||8th||4th||2nd||3rd B||3rd||3rd||Max 3, Katie 2|
|Caroline & Jennifer||6th||3rd||4th||4th B||4th||4th||Caroline 3, Jennifer 2|
|Joey & Meghan||5th||B||6th||6th||5th B||6th||5th||Joey 3, Meghan 2|
|Mona & Beth||7th||C||7th||8th||6th A||7th||6th||Mona 3, Beth 2|
|Bates & Anthony||3rd||9th||9th||8th B||8th||7th||Bates 2, Anthony 3|
|Chuck & Wynona||9th||8th||7th||7th B||5th||8th||Chuck 4, Wynona 1|
|Jessica & John||2nd||B||5th||5th||9th A||9th||9th||Jessica 2, John 3|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Sandy Bottom Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Fruity Top Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a no-rest leg.
|The Amazing Race 22|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • French Polynesia • New Zealand • Indonesia • Vietnam • Botswana • Switzerland • Germany • United Kingdom (Scotland, Northern Ireland, England)|
|Teams||Bates & Anthony • Caroline & Jennifer • Chuck & Wynona • Dave & Connor • Idries & Jamil • Jessica & John • Joey & Meghan • Matt & Daniel • Max & Katie • Mona & Beth • Pam & Winnie|