The Amazing Race 22 Leg 10
|Starting Line||Joachimstaler Platz|
|Pit Stop||Niddry Street South|
Scotland, United Kingdom
|Winners||Max & Katie|
|Last Place||Joey & Meghan|
Berlin Tegel Airport
- Berlin, Germany
- Distance: 4.13 miles
- Edinburgh, Scotland , United Kingdom
- Distance: 712 miles
- Distance: 18.4 miles
Roadblock: When teams arrived here, they found a Roadblock. Who has the deep lungs and strong legs of a Royal Scot? The chosen team member would have to dress as a Royal Scot and had to learn how to play the bagpipes. They would be instructed on how to hold a constant note, and would then have to march around the upper level of the house with a set of pipers for two minutes. If they could hold the note for this entire time, teams would get their next clue.
- Bates, Caroline, Meghan, Max, Mona
- Distance: 10.4 miles
Teams had to search inside the castle's many fireplaces until they found one with their Detour information inside. Mona & Beth also found their Speed Bump information here.
Sheep's Heid Inn
- Distance: +1.17 miles
Speed Bump: Mona & Beth had to travel here from the castle and compete in a game of Skittles. They would have to roll a ball at a series of small pins and score a strike before they could return to the castle and pick up their Detour information.
- Distance: 1.19 miles
- Tasty Puddin': At the Sheep Heid Inn, teams would have to learn how to make haggis, using oatmeal and ox intestines. While they cooked, a Robert Burns impersonator would recite the poem "Address to a Haggis". Once they had properly made four sections of haggis properly, they could taste it and then get their next clue.
- Caroline & Jennifer, Joey & Meghan, Max & Katie, Mona & Beth
- Whiskey Rollin': Teams would have to find a collection of heavy whiskey barrels, and would have to roll eight of them up a slope to a party at the top. Once they had delivered all eight, they would get their next clue.
- Distance: 0.1 miles
- Bates & Anthony ⊃ Joey & Meghan, Max & Katie ⋑ Mona & Beth
Niddry Street South
- Distance: 1.56 miles
- Prize: $10,000 each
|Max & Katie||1st||A||1st||2nd||2nd A||2nd||1st||Max 6, Katie 5|
|Bates & Anthony||4th||2nd||1st||1st B||1st||2nd||Bates 5, Anthony 5|
|Caroline & Jennifer||3rd||3rd||3rd||3rd A||3rd||3rd||Caroline 6, Jennifer 5|
|Mona & Beth||5th||B||4th||5th||4th A||4th||4th||Mona 5, Beth 6|
|Joey & Meghan||2nd||5th||4th||5th A||5th||5th||Joey 6, Meghan 5|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Tasty Puddin' Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Whiskey Rollin' Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 22|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • French Polynesia • New Zealand • Indonesia • Vietnam • Botswana • Switzerland • Germany • United Kingdom (Scotland, Northern Ireland, England)|
|Teams||Bates & Anthony • Caroline & Jennifer • Chuck & Wynona • Dave & Connor • Idries & Jamil • Jessica & John • Joey & Meghan • Matt & Daniel • Max & Katie • Mona & Beth • Pam & Winnie|