The Amazing Race 21 Leg 11
|Starting Line||Bellver Castle|
|Pit Stop||Château de Chenonceau|
|Winners||Jaymes & James|
|Last Place||Natalie & Nadiya|
Visited Locations & Tasks
Palma de Mallorca Airport
- Palma, Spain
- Distance: 6.27 miles
Teams were instructed to return to Barcelona before continuing to their next destination.
Barcelona–El Prat Airport
- Distance: 125 miles
Barcelona Estació de França Railway Station
- Distance: 8.22 miles
Teams would have to travel by train to reach their next destination.
Gare de Saint-Pierre-des-Corps
- Saint-Pierre-des-Corps, France
- Distance: 421 miles
Teams had to pick up eight empty baskets and load them into their Ford Escape by using the hands-free liftgate opening feature.
Château de Villandry
- Distance: 11.6 miles
Speed Bump: Teams had to search the gardens for a statue of a dog with their next clue. Natalie & Nadiya, however, also had to enter the prince's chamber and properly lace up a woman's corset before continuing.
- Distance: 22.8 miles
Teams were told to find Leonardo da Vinci's final resting place, and had to figure out that this referred to the Chapel of Saint-Hubert. This is where they would retrieve their Detour information.
Château de Cheverny
- Distance: 22.8 miles
- Chow: Teams had to prepare a meal of meat and dog food for a large group of hunting dogs. They had to remove debris and bones from the meat, cut the meat, measure out correct portions, and arrange it upon the ground. When the hungry dogs could eat their meal, teams would get their next clue.
- Josh & Brent, Natalie & Nadiya
- Plow: Teams had to drive a work horse with a plow attached across a field four times. If a farmer was satisfied that they had completed their work properly, teams would get their next clue.
- Jaymes & James, Trey & Lexi
La Cave des Roches
- Distance: 15 miles
Roadblock: When teams arrived at these caves, they encountered a Roadblock. Who's a 'fun-guy'? The chosen team member would have to take one of the empty baskets from early and enter the caves, where many types of fungus are grown. Teams would observe a collection of three types of mushrooms (grey oysters, wood blewits, and shiitake), and had to find these same varieties in the caves using only their memory. Once teams delivered 10 of each of the three types, they would get their next clue. It would direct them to "The Castle of the Ladies", and teams had to figure out what this referred to.
- Jaymes, Brent, Natalie, Lexi
Château de Chenonceau
- Distance: 7.42 miles
- Prize: A 2013 Ford Escape for each racer
|Jaymes & James||2nd||?||A||2nd||2nd||2nd B||2nd||2nd||1st||Jaymes 6, James 6|
|Trey & Lexi||1st||1st||1st||1st B||1st||1st||2nd||Trey 6, Lexi 6|
|Josh & Brent||3rd||4th||3rd||3rd A||3rd||4th||3rd||Josh 6, Brent 6|
|Natalie & Nadiya||4th||3rd||4th||4th A||4th||3rd||4th||Natalie 6, Nadiya 5|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Chow Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Plow Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 21|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • China • Indonesia • Bangladesh • Turkey • Russia • Netherlands • Spain • France|
|Teams||Abbie & Ryan • Amy & Daniel • Caitlin & Brittany • Gary & Will • James & Abba • Jaymes & James • Josh & Brent • Natalie & Nadiya • Rob & Kelley • Rob & Sheila • Trey & Lexi|