The Amazing Race 20 Leg 7
|Starting Line||Boulevard Esplanade Estakada|
|Pit Stop||Simba-B Campsite|
|Winners||Rachel & Dave|
|Last Place||Nary & Jamie|
Heydar Aliyev International Airport
- Baku, Azerbaijan
- Distance: 12.4 miles
Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Arusha, Tanzania
- Distance: 3130 miles
- Distance: 31 miles
Teams would sign up for one of three charter flights that would take them to their next destination.
- Distance: 80 miles
Here, teams would choose a safari truck and a driver, and would have to ask locals to direct them to their next destination.
West Ngorongoro Crater
- Distance: 4.58 miles
Teams would retrieve their Detour information from a Maasai warrior, and teams would then ride bicycles down a steep hill to the location of the Detour.
- Distance: 0.34 miles
- Marksmanship: Teams dressed in local attire, and would then have to use a rungu weapon to hit a rotating target connected to a spinning bicycle wheel. Once each team member broke one of the clay targets, they would get their next clue.
- Art & JJ, Nary & Jamie, Rachel & Dave, Vanessa & Ralph
- Courtship: Teams dressed in local attire, and would then jump up and down like Maasai warriors for a full minute. This was no easy feat, as the village was located 8000 feet above sea level. After the minute was up, teams would get their next clue.
- Bopper & Mark, Brendon & Rachel
- Distance: 5.45 miles
Teams had to use all of the provided materials to set up a tent and campsite, including building a functioning bush shower. This campsite would be used to sleep in during the next Pit Stop. Once everything was properly put together, teams received their next clue.
- Distance: 0.31 miles
Pit Stop: This was a non-elimination leg. The last-place team would be required to complete a Speed Bump on the following leg.
- Prize: A trip for two to Costa Rica
|Rachel & Dave||1st||A||B||3rd||4th A||1st||1st||Rachel 3, Dave 2|
|Bopper & Mark||3rd||4th||3rd B||3rd||2nd||Bopper 3, Mark 3|
|Art & JJ||2nd||A||1st||2nd A||4th||3rd||Art 2, JJ 3|
|Brendon & Rachel||4th||2nd||1st B||2nd||4th||Brendon 3, Rachel 3|
|Vanessa & Ralph||6th||C||5th||6th A||6th||5th||Vanessa 3, Ralph 3|
|Nary & Jamie||5th||6th||5th A||5th||6th||Nary 3, Jamie 3|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Marksmanship Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Courtship Detour.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 20|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Argentina • Paraguay • Italy • Austria • Germany • Azerbaijan • Tanzania • India • Japan|
|Teams||Art & JJ • Bopper & Mark • Brendon & Rachel • Dave & Cherie • Elliot & Andrew • Joey "Fitness" & Danny • Kerri & Stacy • Misa & Maiya • Nary & Jamie • Rachel & Dave • Vanessa & Ralph|