The Amazing Race 20 Leg 6
|Starting Line||Landhannes Farm|
|Pit Stop||Boulevard Esplanade Estakada|
|Winners||Rachel & Daveƒ|
|Last Place||Joey "Fitness" & Danny|
- Munich, Germany
- Distance: 73.6 miles
Heydar Aliyev International Airport
- Baku, Azerbaijan
- Distance: 1948 miles
- Distance: 4.19 miles
Teams would receive their next clue from here when the temple opened in the morning.
Saman Ot Bazary
- Distance: +6.37 miles
Fast Forward: Teams wishing to pursue the Fast Forward had to travel here, where they would find a heavy truck carrying bales of hay. Teams had to unload 150 bales from the truck and then stack them on the ground properly, with the stack being 10 bales long, 3 bales wide and 7 bales high. Once their stack was proper, teams would receive the Fast Forward.
- Rachel & Dave
Occupational Training International
- Distance: 18.3 miles
Roadblock: When teams reached this educational institution, they found a Roadblock. What goes down must come up! The chosen team member had to put on safety gear and perform a helicopter crash training exercise. While inside of a helicopter chassis, they would be lowered into the water and flipped upside down, and would then have to escape from the crash and proceed to a lifeboat. They would then receive their next clue.
- JJ, Bopper, Brendon, Joey "Fitness", Jamie, Vanessa
Toghrul Karabakh Carpet Shop
- Old Baku
- Distance: 10.5 miles
Teams would find their Detour information inside of a rolled up carpet inside.
Yaşil Bazaar Fruit Market / Naftalan Health Spa
- Distance: 4.6 miles/1.98 miles
- Apples: At the fruit market, teams would choose a Soviet-era car filled entirely with apples, often used to sell fruit with. They had to search among all of the apples for a single one with a race flag attached to it. Teams could exchange it for their next clue.
- Joey "Fitness" & Danny, Nary & Jamie, Vanessa & Ralph
- Oil: At the health spa, teams would choose a man bathing in crude oil, a local health treatment. Teams would have to scrape all of the oil off of the person, using a shoehorn and then a sponge. Once the customer was clean, they would get their next clue.
- Art & JJ, Bopper & Mark, Brendon & Rachel
Boulevard Esplanade Estakada
- Distance from Yaşil Bazaar Fruit Market: 3.6 miles
- Distance from Naftalan Health Spa: 3.26 miles
- Prize: A 2013 Ford Taurus SHO for each
|Rachel & Dave||4th||A||1st||6thƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||Rachel 3, Dave 2|
|Art & JJ||1st||4th||3rd||2nd||4th||2nd B||2nd||Art 2, JJ 3|
|Bopper & Mark||6th||6th||1st||4th||3rd||3rd B||3rd||Bopper 3, Mark 3|
|Brendon & Rachel||5th||5th||4th||5th||2nd||4th B||4th||Brendon 3, Rachel 3|
|Nary & Jamie||7th||3rd||2nd||3rd||5th||5th A||5th||Nary 3, Jamie 3|
|Vanessa & Ralph||3rd||7th||5th||6th||6th||6th A||6th||Vanessa 3, Ralph 3|
|Joey "Fitness" & Danny||2nd||2nd||7th||7th||7th||7th A||7th||Joey "Fitness" 3, Danny 3|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Apples Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Oil Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 20|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Argentina • Paraguay • Italy • Austria • Germany • Azerbaijan • Tanzania • India • Japan|
|Teams||Art & JJ • Bopper & Mark • Brendon & Rachel • Dave & Cherie • Elliot & Andrew • Joey "Fitness" & Danny • Kerri & Stacy • Misa & Maiya • Nary & Jamie • Rachel & Dave • Vanessa & Ralph|