The Amazing Race 20 Leg 5
|Starting Line||Piazza Castello|
|Pit Stop||Landhannes Farm|
|Winners||Art & JJ|
|Last Place||Kerri & Stacy|
Torino Porta Nuova Railway Station
- Turin, Italy
- Distance: 0.86 miles
Teams would travel by train to reach their next destination.
Ehrwald Train Station
- Ehrwald, Austria
- Distance: 224 miles
Gasthof zum Rassen
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
- Distance: 10.9 miles
Speed Bump: While other teams simply retrieved their Detour information from here, Bopper & Mark would have to learn how to yodel first. They had to dress in traditional Bavarian outfits and properly perform a yodel song. When the judge was satisfied, they would get their Detour information.
Witch's House / Wetz-Stoa Stub'n
- Oberammergau / Unterammergau
- Distance: 7.13 miles/9.37 miles
- Fairy Tale: In Oberammergau, teams had to travel to a park where they would find a trail of gingerbread pieces. They had to pick up the pieces, which would lead them to a witch's house. There, they would have to use the pieces they picked up to make a roof for an incomplete gingerbread house, after which they would get their next clue.
- Bopper & Mark, Brendon & Rachel, Kerri & Stacy
- Champion Male: In Unterammergau, teams would choose a World Beard and Moustache champion. They would then receive a picture of the beard and moustache that they wore when they won the competition, and would have to style their facial hair to match the picture. Once a judge was satisfied, they would receive their next clue.
- Art & JJ, Joey "Fitness" & Danny, Nary & Jamie, Rachel & Dave, Vanessa & Ralph
- Distance from Witch's House: 16 miles
- Distance from Wetz-Stoa Stub'n: 13.6 miles
Teams would be told to find the inspiration for Sleeping Beauty's Castle, which would lead them here. They would find their next clue in Ludwig II of Bavaria's bedroom.
- Distance: 2.92 miles
Roadblock: When teams found this ice stadium, teams found a Roadblock. Who's ready to put it on ice? The chosen team member would have to play a game of Eisstockschießen, or ice stocks, a game similar to curling. However, instead of a stone they would be playing with a Travelocity Roaming Gnome. Once the team member successfully pushed the gnome along the ice so it ended up standing in the middle of the bulls-eye, teams would get their next clue.
- JJ, Mark, Brendon, Danny, Kerri, Nary, Rachel, Ralph
- Distance: 1.31 miles
- Prize: A trip for two to Thailand
|Art & JJ||1st||A||1st||1st B||1st||1st||1st||1st||Art 2, JJ 2|
|Joey "Fitness" & Danny||3rd||B||2nd||3rd B||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||Joey "Fitness" 2, Danny 3|
|Vanessa & Ralph||4th||C||4th||4th B||3rd||3rd||3rd||3rd||Vanessa 2, Ralph 3|
|Rachel & Dave||2nd||B||3rd||2nd B||4th||6th||4th||4th||Rachel 3, Dave 2|
|Brendon & Rachel||6th||C||5th||8th A||6th||5th||5th||5th||Brendon 2, Rachel 3|
|Bopper & Mark||8th||8th||7th A||8th||8th||6th||6th||Bopper 2, Mark 3|
|Nary & Jamie||5th||6th||5th B||5th||4th||8th||7th||Nary 3, Jamie 2|
|Kerri & Stacy||7th||7th||6th A||7th||7th||7th||8th||Kerri 3, Stacy 2|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Fairy Tale Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Champion Male Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 20|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Argentina • Paraguay • Italy • Austria • Germany • Azerbaijan • Tanzania • India • Japan|
|Teams||Art & JJ • Bopper & Mark • Brendon & Rachel • Dave & Cherie • Elliot & Andrew • Joey "Fitness" & Danny • Kerri & Stacy • Misa & Maiya • Nary & Jamie • Rachel & Dave • Vanessa & Ralph|