The Amazing Race 20 Leg 4
|Starting Line||Escalinata de Antequera|
|Pit Stop||Piazza Castello|
|Winners||Art & JJƒ|
|Last Place||Bopper & Mark|
Silvio Pettirossi International Airport
- Asunción, Paraguay
- Distance: 7.97 miles
Turin Caselle Airport
- Turin, Italy
- Distance: 6345 miles
- Distance: 11.9 miles
Fast Forward: Teams wishing to pursue the Fast Forward had to make their way to the roof of the building and find the helipad. There, one team member would put on a helmet with a model of the Lingotto on top, while the other team member had to pilot an RC helicopter and land it on top of the model's helipad. Once successful, the team would win the Fast Forward.
- Art & JJ
Roadblock: Upon arrival at this building, teams found a Roadblock. What goes up must come down. The chosen team member would make their way to the highest level of the building, and would have to rappel 120 feet down the spiral ramps to reach the bottom. They had to grab a clue on the way down, and also had to complete the rappel within two minutes, otherwise they would have to start again.
- Bopper, Rachel, Danny, Stacy, Jamie, Rachel, Vanessa
Museo Nazionale dell'Automobile
- Distance: 0.43 miles
Teams would have to park next to this building using their vehicle's automated parallel parking system. They then had to search the museum for a 1916 Tin Lizzie to find their next clue. The clue found here was simply a 2 cent Euro coin, and teams had to figure out that they had to travel to the building depicted on the back.
- Distance: 2.74 miles
Teams retrieved their Detour information from here.
L'Arte Marmi / Gastronomia Salumeria
- Distance: 0.76 miles/0.13 miles
- Clean That Statue: Teams had to find a storage area near l'Arte Marmi, where they would have to use a power washer to clean a marble statue. When it was completely clean to the satisfaction of a judge, teams would get their next clue.
- Bopper & Mark, Joey "Fitness" & Danny, Nary & Jamie, Rachel & Dave, Vanessa & Ralph
- Name That Salami: At Gastronomia Salumeria, teams would have to sample 14 pieces of salami and memorize their taste, appearance and name. They then traveled on foot 0.25 miles to Piazza Vittorio Veneto, where they would have to match the same 14 kinds of salami with their proper names. If everything was correct, teams would get their next clue.
- Brendon & Rachel, Kerri & Stacy
- Distance from l'Arte Marmi: 0.99 miles
- Distance from Piazza Vittorio Veneto: 0.62 miles
Pit Stop: This was a non-elimination leg. The last-place team would be required to complete a Speed Bump on the following leg.
- Prize: $5,000 each
- Half of this prize was donated to Bopper & Mark
|Art & JJ||1st||A||1st||6thƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||Art 2, JJ 1|
|Rachel & Dave||6th||6th||3rd||4th||3rd||2nd A||2nd||Rachel 2, Dave 2|
|Joey "Fitness" & Danny||3rd||3rd||2nd||3rd||2nd||3rd A||3rd||Joey "Fitness" 2, Danny 2|
|Vanessa & Ralph||8th||4th||5th||5th||5th||4th A||4th||Vanessa 2, Ralph 2|
|Nary & Jamie||5th||5th||4th||6th||4th||5th A||5th||Nary 2, Jamie 2|
|Brendon & Rachel||2nd||2nd||1st||2nd||6th||6th B||6th||Brendon 1, Rachel 3|
|Kerri & Stacy||7th||7th||7th||7th||7th||7th B||7th||Kerri 2, Stacy 2|
|Bopper & Mark||4th||B||8th||8th||8th||8th||8th A||8th||Bopper 2, Mark 2|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Clean That Statue Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Name That Salami Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 20|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Argentina • Paraguay • Italy • Austria • Germany • Azerbaijan • Tanzania • India • Japan|
|Teams||Art & JJ • Bopper & Mark • Brendon & Rachel • Dave & Cherie • Elliot & Andrew • Joey "Fitness" & Danny • Kerri & Stacy • Misa & Maiya • Nary & Jamie • Rachel & Dave • Vanessa & Ralph|