The Amazing Race 20 Leg 10
|Starting Line||Bolgatty Palace|
|Pit Stop||Cheena Vala Fishing Nets|
|Winners||Rachel & Dave|
|Last Place||Bopper & Markƒ|
Daiva Vili Bhagvathi Kshetram
- Chandiroor, India
- Distance: 9.28 miles
Speed Bump: While other teams simply retrieved their clues after being blessed by a priest, Bopper & Mark had to paint a tiger's face onto the belly of a Puli Kali dancer. Once he was satisfied with the traditional art, they would get their clues.
Mutharamman Devasthanam Hindu Temple
- Distance: +11.9 miles
Switchback Fast Forward: Teams wishing to pursue the Fast Forward had to travel to this temple, where they were told they would participate in a traditional Hindu ritual. This Fast Forward recreated the one seen during leg 8 of The Amazing Race 7. Only once teams arrived would they discover that this ritual involved shaving off all of their hair for good karma. Once both team member had their heads completely shaved, they would receive the Fast Forward clue.
- Bopper & Mark
Pattanacaud Coir Mats and Matting
- Distance: 9.49 miles
Roadblock: When teams made their way to this factory, they found a Roadblock. Who's at the end of their rope? The chosen team member would have to spin 40 feet of rope made from coconut husks. They would then have to spool four bundles of rope onto a spindle. After their chores were completed, they would receive their next clue.
- Art, Brendon, Dave, Ralph
- Fort Kochi
- Distance: 17.2 miles
Teams would have to search for a barber underneath an "ancient tree", who would give them their Detour information.
Beach Road / All Spices Market
- Fort Kochi
- Distance: 0.39 miles/0.94 miles
- Pachyderm: At Beach Road, teams would have to properly dress an elephant with a headdress and ornaments. They would then transport 15 wheelbarrows full of elephant dung onto a nearby truck. They would then get their next clue.
- Brendon & Rachel, Rachel & Dave, Vanessa & Ralph
- Pack a Box: At the spice market, teams would have to collect 10 empty boxes from a ginger processing plant. They had to fill them with ginger and sift them until they each weighed the proper weight. Finally, they would label all of their boxes. Once their work was done, they would get their next clue.
- Art & JJ
Cheena Vala Fishing Nets
- Distance from Beach Road: 1.39 miles
- Distance from All Spices Market: 1.32 miles
- Prize: $10,000 each
|Rachel & Dave||1st||1st||2nd||1st||1st A||A||1st||Rachel 4, Dave 4|
|Brendon & Rachel||2nd||2nd||4th||3rd||3rd A||B||2nd||Brendon 4, Rachel 5|
|Vanessa & Ralph||4th||3rd||1st||2nd||2nd A||3rd||Vanessa 4, Ralph 5|
|Art & JJ||3rd||4th||3rd||4th||4th B||C||4th||Art 4, JJ 4|
|Bopper & Mark||5th||5th||5thƒ||5thƒ||5thƒ||5thƒ||5thƒ||Bopper 3, Mark 5|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Pachyderm Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Pack a Box Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 20|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Argentina • Paraguay • Italy • Austria • Germany • Azerbaijan • Tanzania • India • Japan|
|Teams||Art & JJ • Bopper & Mark • Brendon & Rachel • Dave & Cherie • Elliot & Andrew • Joey "Fitness" & Danny • Kerri & Stacy • Misa & Maiya • Nary & Jamie • Rachel & Dave • Vanessa & Ralph|