The Amazing Race 1 Leg 7
|Starting Line||Town Square|
|Pit Stop||Taj Khema Hotel|
|Winners||Frank & Margaritaƒ|
|Last Place||Lenny & Karyn|
- Ferrara, Italy
- Distance: +26.7 miles
Fast Forward: Teams that wished to pursue the Fast Forward simply received an image of the castle and the clue that they would have to "hop in a boat". If they found the castle, they would have to row a boat around the moat in order to find the Fast Forward clue hidden in the wall of the moat somewhere.
- Frank & Margarita
Aeroclub Volovelistico Ferrarese/Bike Shop
- Distance: 25.9 miles/26.4 miles
- Glide: Teams made their way to the Aeroclub, where they would get to experience and exciting ride in a motorless glider plane. After this, they would receive a free taxi to their next clue box. However, this task was queued, as there was only one glider. It was first come, first served.
- Kevin & Drew, Rob & Brennan
- Ride: Teams made their way to a Bike Shop on Kennedy Street, where they would have to ride their bikes across town to get to the next clue box. This task was more physically straining and involved navigation, but there was no queue whatsoever.
- Joe & Bill, Lenny & Karyn, Nancy & Emily
Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Delhi, India
- Distance: 3700 miles
Teams were told to make their way to Delhi, India, but were not told which airport to depart from. Being exactly halfway between Rome and Milan, teams made their own decisions about which airport to travel to. Either way, they had to travel by train from Ferrara to their chosen city.
Red Fort, Chadni Chowk
- Distance: 10.4 miles
Roadblock: Upon arrival at the Red Fort just outside Chadni Chowk, teams found a Roadblock. Who has a good sense of direction? The chosen team member would hire a bicycle-powered rickshaw taxi and had to enter the massively congested and confusing marketplace of Chadni Chowk. They were only given a store owner's name and an address, and had to find this man on their own. When they found him, he would give them a clue leading them to the Pit Stop at the "Taj Khema Hotel". However, their clue would be given to them on top of a model of the Taj Mahal, and teams would have to take notice of this in order to discover that the hotel was next to the Taj Mahal, almost 150 miles away.
- Joe, Kevin, Karyn, Nancy, Rob
Taj Khema Hotel
- Distance: 114 miles
25px Pit Stop: After checking in at the Pit Stop, those still in the race received letters from loved ones at home.
|Frank & Margarita||1st||1stƒ||1stƒ||A||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||Frank 5, Margarita 1|
|Joe & Bill||2nd||3rd||2nd B||B||2nd||3rd||2nd||Joe 5, Bill 2|
|Rob & Brennan||3rd||2nd||3rd A||3rd||5th||3rd||Rob 3, Brennan 3|
|Kevin & Drew||4th||4th||6th A||5th||4th||4th||Kevin 3, Drew 3|
|Nancy & Emily||5th||6th||4th B||6th||6th||5th||Nancy 2, Emily 5|
|Lenny & Karyn||6th||5th||5th B||4th||2nd||6th||Lenny 2, Karyn 5|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Glide Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Ride Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 1|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||United States • South Africa • Zambia • France • Tunisia • Italy • India • Thailand • China|
|Teams||Dave & Margaretta • Frank & Margarita • Joe & Bill • Kevin & Drew • Kim & Leslie • Lenny & Karyn • Matt & Ana • Nancy & Emily • Pat & Brenda • Paul & Amie • Rob & Brennan|