The Amazing Race 19 Leg 6
|Starting Line||M.R. Kukrit Heritage House|
|Pit Stop||Kumbali Village|
|Winners||Andy & Tommy|
|Last Place||Amani & Marcus|
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Distance: 14.6 miles
Lilongwe International Airport
- Lilongwe, Malawi
- Distance: 4960 miles
Limbe Tobacco Warehouse
- Distance: 7.21 miles
Roadblock: At Gate 7 of this warehouse, teams found a Roadblock. Who's ready to put up bale? The chosen team member had to wear a worker's uniform. They would then transport ten 200-pound bales of tobacco to a loading bay found across in the warehouse using only a hand cart which could only move one tobacco bale at a time. Once they had completed their work, they would get their next clue.
- Marcus, Tommy, Bill, Ernie, Jeremy, Justin, Laurence
- Distance: 4 miles
Teams retrieved their Detour information from a basket at the foot of this monument.
White Horse De-Sign Tailor Shop / Lilongwe LEA School
- Distance: 3.26 miles/3.65 miles
- All Sewn Up: At the tailor shop, teams would have to use a manual sewing machine to patch up and finish sewing a man's tailored suit. If the customer was satisfied, he would give them their next clue.
- Amani & Marcus, Bill & Cathi, Ernie & Cindy
- Not Grown Up: At the school, teams would have to use provided materials such as cartons, bottle caps and strings in order to build a simple toy truck for the schoolchildren. If it passed a test by a young child, the headmistress would give them their next clue.
- Andy & Tommy, Jeremy & Sandy, Justin & Jennifer, Laurence & Zac
R-K Furniture Shop
- Distance from White Horse De-Sign Tailor Shop: 0.54 miles
- Distance from Lilongwe LEA School: 0.69 miles
Teams would choose two handcrafted wooden bed frames and would ask the shop keeper to call a truck for them. They would have to load their bed frames into the truck, which would take them to their next destination. Teams had to ensure that their driver was paid once the trip was complete.
- Distance: 5.11 miles
Pit Stop: Teams had to carry both of their bed frames on foot through the village to reach the Pit Stop. Teams would sleep on these beds during the night. This was a non-elimination leg. The last-place team would be required to complete a Speed Bump on the following leg.
- Prize: A trip for two to the British Virgin Islands
|Andy & Tommy||5th||A||5th||4th||4th||3rd B||3rd||2nd||1st||Andy 3, Tommy 4|
|Justin & Jennifer||4th||2nd||3rd||3rd||2nd B||1st||1st||2nd||Justin 4, Jennifer 3|
|Jeremy & Sandy||7th||1st||1st||1st||1st B||2nd||3rd||3rd||Jeremy 5, Sandy 2|
|Laurence & Zac||6th||4th||5th||5th||5th B||4th||6th||4th||Laurence 3, Zac 4|
|Ernie & Cindy||3rd||3rd||2nd||2nd||4th A||5th||4th||5th||Ernie 4, Cindy 3|
|Bill & Cathi||2nd||6th||6th||6th||6th A||6th||5th||6th||Bill 5, Cathi 2|
|Amani & Marcus||1st||7th||7th||7th||7th A||7th||7th||7th||Amani 3, Marcus 4|
- An A indicates that teams completed the All Sewn Up Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Not Grown Up Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 19|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Taiwan • Indonesia • Thailand • Malawi • Denmark • Germany • Belgium • Netherlands • Panama|
|Teams||Amani & Marcus • Andy & Tommy • Bill & Cathi • Ernie & Cindy • Ethan & Jenna • Jeremy & Sandy • Justin & Jennifer • Kaylani & Lisa • Laurence & Zac • Liz & Marie • Ron & Bill|