The Amazing Race 19 Leg 4
|Pit Stop||Soccer Field|
|Winners||Andy & Tommy|
|Last Place||Liz & Marie|
Adisucipto International Airport
- Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Distance: 20 miles
Phuket International Airport
- Phuket, Thailand
- Distance: 1375 miles
- Distance: 17.9 miles
Teams would climb out along the incredibly long floating pier to retrieve their Detour information. They would then be taken by motorboat to the island where the Detour would take place.
Koh Khai Nai
- Distance: 7.87 miles
- Coral Reconstruction: Teams would have to construct a coral nursery out of the provided pipes and plant coral fragments onto it. They would then ride a kayak out to a buoy in the water and anchor the nursery to the sea floor. If they completed their task properly, teams would receive their next clue.
- Andy & Tommy, Justin & Jennifer
- Beach Preparation: Teams would have to retrieve 20 beach chairs and 10 umbrellas with matching symbols from the beach house. They would then have to set up all 30 objects properly and following a given template. When this was done, they would get their next clue.
- Amani & Marcus, Bill & Cathi, Ernie & Cindy, Jeremy & Sandy, Laurence & Zac, Liz & Marie
- Distance: 10.2 miles
After the Detour, teams would receive a medallion with a depiction of this island on it. Teams had to use this to find this island and their next clue.
Koh Yao Noi
- Distance: 12.4 miles
Roadblock: In the waters surrounding this island, teams found a Roadblock clue. Who wants to be the king of the hill? The chosen team member would have to rock climb up a cliff on the side of the island to reach a bird's next, where their next clue could be found.
- Amani, Andy, Bill, Ernie, Jeremy, Jennifer, Zac, Marie
- Koh Panyi
- Distance: 13.6 miles
Pit Stop: This was a non-elimination leg. The last-place team would be required to complete a Speed Bump on the following leg.
- Prize: $5,000 each
|Andy & Tommy||1st||B||7th||1st||1st A||1st||1st||Andy 2, Tommy 2|
|Justin & Jennifer||4th||A||5th||3rd||2nd A||2nd||2nd||Justin 2, Jennifer 2|
|Jeremy & Sandy||3rd||1st||2nd||6th B||5th||3rd||Jeremy 3, Sandy 1|
|Laurence & Zac||2nd||B||8th||6th||4th B||3rd||4th||Laurence 1, Zac 3|
|Ernie & Cindy||5th||A||3rd||5th||3rd B||6th||5th||Ernie 2, Cindy 2|
|Amani & Marcus||6th||4th||4th||5th B||4th||6th||Amani 2, Marcus 2|
|Bill & Cathi||7th||6th||8th||7th B||7th||7th||Bill 3, Cathi 1|
|Liz & Marie||8th||2nd||7th||8th B||8th||8th||Liz 1, Marie 3|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Coral Reconstruction Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Beach Preparation Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 19|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Taiwan • Indonesia • Thailand • Malawi • Denmark • Germany • Belgium • Netherlands • Panama|
|Teams||Amani & Marcus • Andy & Tommy • Bill & Cathi • Ernie & Cindy • Ethan & Jenna • Jeremy & Sandy • Justin & Jennifer • Kaylani & Lisa • Laurence & Zac • Liz & Marie • Ron & Bill|