The Amazing Race 19 Leg 10
|Starting Line||Parc Elisabeth|
|Winners||Andy & Tommy|
|Last Place||Bill & Cathi|
Ford Proving Grounds
- Lommel, Belgium
- Distance: 49.3 miles
Roadblock: Once teams made their way here, they encountered a Roadblock. Who wants to play with the ponies? The chosen team member would get to participate in a test drive for a Ford Mustang. They would have to accelerate it to 100mph, and hit the brake at a designated spot. They would then drive down a slalom course within 16 seconds. If they were successful in these tasks, they would then perform two victory doughnuts before getting their next clue.
- Marcus, Tommy, Bill, Ernie, Jeremy
- Distance: 70.5 miles
- Water: Teams would have to use a provided set of pontoons, rope and wood to build a raft. As long as it would float, teams could use it to search the Lieve canal for the two halves of their next clue.
- Amani & Marcus, Andy & Tommy, Bill & Cathi
- Waffle: Teams had to put together a waffle stand properly and then had to prepare and arrange 18 different kinds of Belgian waffles so that the entire stand matched a given model. If correct, teams would get their next clue.
- Ernie & Cindy, Jeremy & Sandy
Muur van Geraardsbergen
- Distance: 21 miles
Teams would choose a cage of 100 homing pigeons and release them into the sky. They would then be given an address that they had to chase the pigeons to.
- Distance: 18.4 miles
Once they reached the given address, located in various places near here, they would find their next clue attached to the leg of one of the pigeons.
- Distance: 9.33 miles
- Prize: A Ford Mustang, each customized by the winners
|Andy & Tommy||4th||4th||4th||2nd A||2nd||1st||1st||Andy 5, Tommy 6|
|Jeremy & Sandy||3rd||2nd||2nd||4th B||4th||2nd||2nd||Jeremy 6, Sandy 5|
|Ernie & Cindy||2nd||1st||1st||1st B||1st||3rd||3rd||Ernie 6, Cindy 5|
|Amani & Marcus||1st||3rd||3rd||3rd A||3rd||4th||4th||Amani 5, Marcus 6|
|Bill & Cathi||5th||5th||5th||5th A||5th||5th||5th||Bill 6, Cathi 5|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Water Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Waffle Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a no-rest leg.
|The Amazing Race 19|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Taiwan • Indonesia • Thailand • Malawi • Denmark • Germany • Belgium • Netherlands • Panama|
|Teams||Amani & Marcus • Andy & Tommy • Bill & Cathi • Ernie & Cindy • Ethan & Jenna • Jeremy & Sandy • Justin & Jennifer • Kaylani & Lisa • Laurence & Zac • Liz & Marie • Ron & Bill|