The Amazing Race 18 Leg 6
|Starting Line||Green Lake Park|
|Pit Stop||Victoria Memorial|
|Winners||Gary & Mallory|
|Last Place||Margie & Luke|
Jin Fu Yi Zhan Tea Shop
- Kunming, People's Republic of China
- Distance: 1.74 miles
Teams would receive two cups of papaya-and-mango-infused tea that they would drink before receiving their next clue. They would also receive a brick of tea leaves that they would need to hold on to.
Kunming Wujiaba International Airport
- Distance: 3.77 miles
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
- Kolkata, India
- Distance: 919 miles
Kolkata Town Hall
- Distance: 9.1 miles
Roadblock : When teams made their way here, they found a Roadblock. Who's ready to drink in the scenery? The chosen team member would pick up a papaya and a mango, and would give the fruits along with their brick of tea leaves to the tea auctioneer. They would then have to search among hundreds of cups of tea for the correct one. Sharp-minded teams would recognize that the tea they were looking for the same papaya-and-mango-infused tea that they tasted in China, as hinted by the mango and papaya they delivered. Once they found the correct tea, they would receive their next clue.
- Flight Time, Jet, Mallory, Kent, Kisha, Luke, Ron, Zev
- Distance: 1.12 miles
After the Roadblock, teams would only receive a bottle of Snapple, and had to figure out that their clue was on the bottom of the bottle's lid. Teams had to find the Tiwari Tea Stall and exchange the bottle for their Detour information.
Rakhal Paul and Sons Statue Shop / Dey's Publishing House
- Distance: 0.54 miles/0.43 miles
- Hindu Art: Teams had to find the statue shop, where they would have to properly paint and dress a statue of Ganesha. If the judge was satisfied with their paint work, and all of the dressings were properly placed, they would get their next clue.
- Flight Time & Big Easy, Kent & Vyxsin, Kisha & Jen, Margie & Luke, Ron & Christina
- Bengali Literature: At the publishing house, teams would have to load eight large bundles of "Introduction to the Bengali Alphabet" into a rickshaw school bus. They would then travel 0.56 miles to the Victoria Institution High School and College to deliver the books to the headmistress of the primary school.
- Gary & Mallory, Jet & Cord, Zev & Justin
- Distance from Rakhal Paul and Sons Statue Shop: 2 miles
- Distance from Victoria Institution High School and College: 2.1 miles
- Prize: An Indian dinner for two featuring Bollywood-inspired dance entertainment, and ₹1,000,000 (over US$20,000) to share
|Gary & Mallory||2nd||1st||A||6th||5th||2nd||1st B||1st||Gary 2, Mallory 3|
|Jet & Cord||1st||2nd||8th||2nd||5th||6th B||2nd||Jet 3, Cord 2|
|Ron & Christina||7th||7th||5th||1st||3rd||4th A||3rd||Ron 2, Christina 3|
|Zev & Justin||8th||8th||2nd||6th||6th||5th B||4th||Zev 2, Justin 3|
|Kent & Vyxsin||5th||5th||4th||4th||1st||2nd A||5th||Kent 3, Vyxsin 2|
|Kisha & Jen||4th||4th||3rd||3rd||4th||3rd A||6th||Kisha 3, Jen 2|
|Flight Time & Big Easy||6th||6th||1st||7th||7th||7th A||7th||Flight Time 3, Big Easy 2|
|Margie & Luke||3rd||3rd||7th||8th||8th||8th A||8th||Margie 2, Luke 3|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Hindu Art Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Bengali Literature Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 18|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Australia • Japan • China • India • Austria • Liechtenstein • Switzerland • Brazil|
|Teams||Amanda & Kris • Flight Time & Big Easy • Gary & Mallory • Jaime & Cara • Jet & Cord • Kent & Vyxsin • Kisha & Jen • Margie & Luke • Mel & Mike • Ron & Christina • Zev & Justin|