The Amazing Race 17 Leg 2
|Starting Line||Eastnor Castle|
England, United Kingdom
|Pit Stop||Kaneshie Market|
|Winners||Brook & Claire|
|Last Place||Andie & Jenna|
London Heathrow Airport
- London, England , United Kingdom
- Distance: 90.7 miles
Kotoka International Airport
- Accra, Ghana
- Distance: 3160 miles
Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park
- Distance: 4.72 miles
Teams had to search this park for a clue box that contained their next clue.
- Distance: 0.33 miles
Roadblock: Once teams arrived at this market, teams found a Roadblock. Who thinks they can handle some shady dealings? The chosen team member would choose a rack of sunglasses. They would have to sell sunglasses to locals until they made a total of GH₵15, and each pair had to be sold for at least GH₵3. Once they had made all the required money, they could exchange it for their next clue.
- Jenna, Brook, Chad, Connor, Mallory, Jill, Rachel, Michael, Kat, Nick
Peace Motor Spare Parts
- Distance: 3.18 miles
Teams had to retrieve their Detour information from here.
Adom Electronics / Emmanuel's Woodshop
- Distance: 0.1 miles
- Tune In: Teams had to find the electronics shop, where they would receive a television antenna. They had to travel to a nearby provided address where they had to set it up. Once a television signal was coming through properly, they would receive their next clue.
- Brook & Claire, Chad & Stephanie, Gary & Mallory, Michael & Kevin, Nick & Vicki
- Check Out: Teams had to travel to the woodshop, and had to pick up a "Fantasy Coffin", used by the Ga people to represent the deceased person's profession in life. Once they delivered it undamaged 0.42 miles to the Hello Coffin Showroom, they would receive their next clue.
- Andie & Jenna, Connor & Jonathan, Jill & Thomas, Katie & Rachel, Nat & Kat
- Distance from Adom Electronics: 0.64 miles
- Distance from Hello Coffin Showroom: 0.94 miles
- Prize: A trip for two to Hawaii
|Brook & Claire||4th||A||1st||2nd||1st||1st||1st A||1st||Brook 1, Claire 1|
|Katie & Rachel||5th||2nd||5th||5th||3rd||2nd B||2nd||Katie 0, Rachel 2|
|Michael & Kevin||7th||5th||6th||2nd||4th||3rd A||3rd||Michael 1, Kevin 1|
|Chad & Stephanie||8th||3rd||4th||4th||2nd||4th A||4th||Chad 2, Stephanie 0|
|Jill & Thomas||1st||6th||3rd||8th||6th||5th B||5th||Jill 1, Thomas 1|
|Connor & Jonathan||3rd||8th||8th||3rd||5th||7th B||6th||Connor 2, Jonathan 0|
|Nat & Kat||2nd||7th||7th||10th||9th||9th B||7th||Nat 1, Kat 1|
|Nick & Vicki||10th||4th||1st||9th||7th||6th A||8th||Nick 2, Vicki 0|
|Gary & Mallory||6th||9th||10th||7th||8th||8th A||9th||Gary 1, Mallory 1|
|Andie & Jenna||9th||10th||9th||6th||10th||10th B||10th||Andie 0, Jenna 2|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Tune In Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Check Out Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 17|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • United Kingdom (England) • Ghana • Sweden • Norway • Russia • Oman • Bangladesh • Hong Kong • South Korea|
|Teams||Andie & Jenna • Brook & Claire • Chad & Stephanie • Connor & Jonathan • Gary & Mallory • Jill & Thomas • Katie & Rachel • Michael & Kevin • Nat & Kat • Nick & Vicki • Ron & Tony|