The Amazing Race 15 Leg 8
|Pit Stop||Bögs Gård Farm|
|Winners||Flight Time & Big Easy|
|Last Place||Gary & Matt|
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Distance: 95.9 miles
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Distance: 718 miles
Arlanda North Station
- Distance: 0.48 miles
Teams had to proceed to their next destination on Stockholm's public trains.
Stockholm Central Station
- Distance: 22.4 miles
Tivoli Gröna Lund
- Distance: 1.47 miles
Teams traveled by ferry to reach this amusement park. One team member would have to ride the Fritt Fall drop tower, looking out across the park for an arrow pointing them to their next clue. It was located at the Ring Toss Booth. There, they would have to toss a ring so that it landed on the hat of a Travelocity Roaming Gnome. Once they did this, the booth operator would present them with the gnome. Teams' Detour information was written on the bottom of the gnome.
Bomb-Testing Facility / Viking Village
- Distance: 26.5 miles/12.2 miles
- Nobel Dynamite: Teams had to make their way to the bomb-testing facility. There, they had to fill enough sandbags with gravel to build a protective wall. Once their wall was safe, they would set off a charge of dynamite, revealing a buried metal box. Teams' next clue was inside.
- Brian & Ericka, Flight Time & Big Easy, Gary & Matt, Meghan & Cheyne, Sam & Dan
- Viking Alphabet: Teams had to find the Viking village, where they had to decode a message in Elder Futhark on a runestone. They would use smaller stones with runes and letters that would help them translate. The message would tell them to find the "Strong Viking", who would hand them their next clue.
Bögs Gård Farm
- Upplands Väsby
- Distance from Bomb-Testing Facility: 15.7 miles
- Distance from Viking Village: 3.57 miles
Switchback Roadblock: At this familiar location, teams found the first Switchback Roadblock. Who thinks they can spot a needle in a haystack? This Roadblock was a recreation of the one seen on the third leg of The Amazing Race 6. The chosen team member had to enter a field filled with 186 hay bales. They had to unpackage and unroll the hay bales until they eventually found one of only seven race flags hidden inside of one of the hay bales. Once they found one, they could proceed to the Pit Stop.
- Brian, Big Easy, Gary, Meghan, Sam
Pit Stop: This was a non-elimination leg. The last-place team would be required to complete a Speed Bump on the following leg.
- Prize: A trip for two to the Turks and Caicos Islands
|Flight Time & Big Easy||3rd||A||B||3rd||3rd||2nd A||3rd||1st||Flight Time 4, Big Easy 4|
|Meghan & Cheyne||2nd||A||1st||2nd||3rd A||2nd||2nd||Meghan 4, Cheyne 3|
|Brian & Ericka||5th||B||C||4th||4th||4th A||4th||3rd||Brian 5, Ericka 3|
|Sam & Dan||1st||A||A||2nd||1st||1st A||1st||4th||Sam 4, Dan 4|
|Gary & Matt||4th||B||D||5th||5th||5th A||5th||5th||Gary 4, Matt 4|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Nobel Dynamite Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Viking Alphabet Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's first Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 15|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Japan • Vietnam • Cambodia • United Arab Emirates • Netherlands • Sweden • Estonia • Czech Republic|
|Teams||Brian & Ericka • Eric & Lisa • Flight Time & Big Easy • Garrett & Jessica • Gary & Matt • Lance & Keri • Marcy & Ron • Maria & Tiffany • Meghan & Cheyne • Mika & Canaan • Sam & Dan • Zev & Justin|