The Amazing Race 15 Leg 6
|Starting Line||Souk Madinat Jumeirah|
United Arab Emirates
|Pit Stop||Dolphin Bay Beach|
United Arab Emirates
|Winners||Meghan & Cheyne|
|Last Place||Mika & Canaan|
Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Distance: 12 miles
Teams' first clue was attached to a locked briefcase that they had to take with them to their first destination.
Roadblock: At this club, teams found a Roadblock. Who's ready to row, row, row your boat? The chosen team member would have to row an inflatable dinghy out into the waters to reach a yacht. The Shiekh on the yacht would give the team member a watch, and they could then return to shore. Teams needed to figure out that the time displayed on the watch (8:35) corresponded to the code that would unlock the briefcase (8-3-5). Inside, teams would find their next clue.
- Brian, Big Easy, Gary, Tiffany, Cheyne, Canaan, Dan
Dubai Old Souk Abra Station
- Distance: 2.69 miles
Teams retrieved their Detour information from here, and would then proceed by Abra boat to the location of the Detours.
Deira Old Souk Abra Station
- Distance: 0.22 miles
Gold Souk / Spice Souk
- Distance: 0.16 miles
- Gold: Teams made their way to the Gold Souk, where they had to find Deepu Jewellers. Teams had to use a set of scales to measure out enough gold to measure exactly US$500,000. Teams, however, had to pay attention to the often-changing price of gold, which could change the value of their collection. Once they had measured the right amount, teams would get their next clue.
- Flight Time & Big Easy, Maria & Tiffany, Sam & Dan
- Glass: Teams made their way to the Spice Souk, where they had to properly assemble 12 glass hookahs. Once they had properly assembled all of them, teams received their next clue.
- Brian & Ericka, Gary & Matt, Meghan & Cheyne, Mika & Canaan
- Palm Jumeirah
- Distance: 14.4 miles
Teams had to take a ride down a wild water slide known as "The Leap of Faith", which would plunge them nearly 90° down and through a tunnel through the shark pool. Teams had a two-minute time limit to take the leap before they would forgo their place in line.
Dolphin Bay Beach
- Palm Juneirah
- Distance: 0.1 miles
- Prize: Two personal watercrafts
|Meghan & Cheyne||1st||1st||1st||1st||1st B||1st||1st||Meghan 2, Cheyne 3|
|Maria & Tiffany||6th||6th||5th||5th||3rd A||2nd||2nd||Maria 2, Tiffany 4|
|Sam & Dan||5th||5th||4th||4th||2nd A||3rd||3rd||Sam 2, Dan 4|
|Brian & Ericka||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||4th B||4th||4th||Brian 4, Ericka 2|
|Gary & Matt||4th||3rd||3rd||3rd||5th B||5th||5th||Gary 3, Matt 3|
|Flight Time & Big Easy||3rd||4th||7th||7th||7th A||6th||6th||Flight Time 3, Big Easy 3|
|Mika & Canaan||7th||7th||6th||6th||6th B||7th||7th||Mika 1, Canaan 5|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Gold Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Glass Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's first Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 15|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Japan • Vietnam • Cambodia • United Arab Emirates • Netherlands • Sweden • Estonia • Czech Republic|
|Teams||Brian & Ericka • Eric & Lisa • Flight Time & Big Easy • Garrett & Jessica • Gary & Matt • Lance & Keri • Marcy & Ron • Maria & Tiffany • Meghan & Cheyne • Mika & Canaan • Sam & Dan • Zev & Justin|