The Amazing Race 14 Leg 11
|Starting Line||Beijing National Stadium|
|Finish Line||King Kamehameha Golf Club|
|Winners||Tammy & Victor|
|Second Place||Jaime & Cara|
|Last Place||Margie & Luke|
Beijing Capital International Airport
- Beijing, People's Republic of China
- Distance: 12.4 miles
- Maui, Hawaii, United States of America
- Distance: 5155 miles
Keokea Beach Homestead
- Distance: 2.33 miles
- All teams at this point chose the same Detour task, which involved finding Beach Access 118. There, they would have to properly season a 145lb pig with island flavors. They would then attach it to a bamboo pole and carry it 200 yards across the beach to a Hawaiian luau. There, they had to properly cover it with leaves to prepare it for kalua cooking. Teams would then receive their next clue. This was presented to viewers as an additional task, and the other Detour task is not known.
- Jaime & Cara, Margie & Luke, Tammy & Victor
- Distance: 9 miles
Teams had to board a personal water craft and take it out into the waters of the Pacific Ocean. They would have to follow a marked path along the water, and then search amongst 100 buoys for one with their next clue. Once they had it, they could return to McGregor Point and continue to their next destination.
- Distance: 16 miles
Roadblock: At a fence constructed out of surfboards located at these farms, teams found the final Roadblock of the race. Who's ready to build something from memory? The chosen team member had to construct a small section of a surfboard fence using 11 surfboards, each one representing something seen on a previous leg of the race (with two for leg 10's two halves). Teams had to search through a pile of 300 surfboards for the 11 ones they needed, and had to arrange them in chronological order. Once the judge approved, they would receive their next clue.
- Jaime, Luke, Victor
Before proceeding to the Finish Line, teams needed to visit an undisclosed location and had to search for a small Hawaiian statue. They would then receive their final clue.
King Kamehameha Golf Club
- Distance: 13.4 miles
- Prize: $1,000,000
|Tammy & Victor||1st||A||1st||2nd A||2nd||3rd||2nd||1st||1st||Tammy 5, Victor 6|
|Jaime & Cara||3rd||2nd||3rd A||3rd||2nd||3rd||2nd||2nd||Jaime 6, Cara 5|
|Margie & Luke||2nd||3rd||1st A||1st||1st||1st||3rd||3rd||Margie 5, Luke 6|
- An A indicates that teams completed the unnamed pig-carrying Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the unaired Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's first Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 14|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
|Countries||United States • Switzerland • Germany • Austria • Romania • Russia • India • Thailand • China|
|Teams||Amanda & Kris • Brad & Victoria • Christie & Jodi • Jaime & Cara • Kisha & Jen • Margie & Luke • Mark & Michael • Mel & Mike • Preston & Jennifer • Steve & Linda • Tammy & Victor|