The Amazing Race 14 Leg 10
|Starting Line||Sun and Moon Pagodas|
|Pit Stop||Beijing National Stadium|
|Winners||Tammy & Victor⊃|
|Last Place||Kisha & Jen⊂|
Guilin Liangjiang International Airport
- Guilin, People's Republic of China
- Distance: 5.78 miles
Beijing Capital International Airport
- Distance: 1088 miles
Liangzi Foot Massage Palace
- Distance: 11.8 miles
Roadblock: At this establishment near Jianguomen, teams found a Roadblock. Who's feeling manipulative? The chosen team member would have to drink a cup of traditional Chinese tea, and then receive a 10-minute traditional foot massage. If they could endure the pain of the incredibly painful foot massage for the full 10 minutes without stopping, teams would receive their next clue. If teams needed to stop, they would have to begin the massage again from the beginning.
- Cara, Kisha, Luke, Tammy
- Distance: 3.57 miles
- Sync: Teams would have to jump off of three-meter diving boards into the water, and had to time themselves so that they both hit the water at the exact same time. If both of the judges gave them a score of 5 out of 5, they would receive their next clue.
- Swim: Teams would put on Speedo LZR Racer suits, the swim suit that Michael Phelps wore, and would have to swim eight lengths of the pool, with each team member alternating laps. Phelps' world record time of 4:03.84 would be shown for comparison, but teams were not required to beat it. Once the teams swam 8 lengths, they would receive their next clue.
- Jaime & Cara, Kisha & Jen, Margie & Luke, Tammy & Victor
- Distance: 3.62 miles
Once teams made their way to the north gate of this tower, teams found Phil waiting at the mat. However, after informing the teams of which place they were in, he handed them their next clue and told them that this leg was not yet over.
- Prize: Jet skis
Beihai Street Mall
- Distance: 0.44 miles
Teams had to search among the many stores in this mall for a Travelocity Roaming Gnome. The teams' next clue would be attached to its base.
Gugong Xibei Jiao
- Distance: 0.88 miles
Here, teams would find electric bicycles. They would have to ride these bicycles through the streets of Beijing to reach their next destination.
- Distance: 1.79 miles
Teams left their electric bicycles behind and found their Detour information here.
Huguang Guild Hall
- Distance: 2.42 miles
- Beijing Opera: Teams had to find the Opera House inside the guild hall, where they would find two models dressed as opera players. They would have to apply make-up to one another without the use of a mirror so that they were matching the models, and also had to put on a traditional headdress and outfit. Once the master approved of their costumes, they would receive their next clue.
- Jaime & Cara, Kisha & Jen, Margie & Luke
- Chinese Waiter: Teams made their way to the guild hall's restaurant, and made their way to a table of four patrons. Each of the patrons would place an order in Mandarin Chinese, and teams had to relay this order (still in Mandarin) to the head chef. They would then have to deliver the chef's food to the patrons on a waiting tray. If teams got the orders correct, they would receive their next clue.
- Tammy & Victor ⊃ Kisha & Jen
Donghuamen Night Market
- Distance: 2.46 miles
Roadblock: At this night market, site of a memorable Roadblock in Season 1, teams found a Roadblock. Who's got a taste for adventure? The chosen team member would have to eat a platter full of Chinese delicacies. They would have to eat a grasshopper, beetle larvae, a scorpion, and a starfish. When their meal was completed, they received their next clue.
- Cara, Jen, Margie, Victor
Beijing National Stadium
- Distance: 5.28 miles
- Prize: A trip for two to the Galápagos Islands
|Tammy & Victor||2nd||A||3rd||1st||3rd B||3rd||3rd||3rd||1st||1st D||1st||1st||1st||Tammy 5, Victor 5|
|Margie & Luke||3rd||4th||4th||2nd B||2nd||2nd||1st||2nd||3rd C||2nd||2nd||2nd||Margie 5, Luke 5|
|Jaime & Cara||4th||1st||3rd||1st B||1st||1st||2nd||4th||4th C||4th||4th||3rd||Jaime 5, Cara 5|
|Kisha & Jen||1st||2nd||2nd||4th B||4th||4th||4th||3rd||2nd C||3rd||3rd||4th||Kisha 5, Jen 5|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Sync Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Swim Detour.
- A C indicates that teams completed the Beijing Opera Detour, while a D indicates that teams completed the Chinese Waiter Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's first Roadblock.
- An underlined team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's second Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 14|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
|Countries||United States • Switzerland • Germany • Austria • Romania • Russia • India • Thailand • China|
|Teams||Amanda & Kris • Brad & Victoria • Christie & Jodi • Jaime & Cara • Kisha & Jen • Margie & Luke • Mark & Michael • Mel & Mike • Preston & Jennifer • Steve & Linda • Tammy & Victor|