The Amazing Race 13 Leg 7
|Starting Line||Bahá'í House|
|Pit Stop||Humayun's Tomb|
|Winners||Nick & Starr|
|Last Place||Kelly & Christy|
- South Delhi, India
- Distance: 5.49 miles
Roadblock: In the open area next to these apartments, teams found a Roadblock. Who's ready for a colorful experience? The chosen team member would have to enter a celebration of the Holi festival, where celebrators would bombard each other with colored dyes and paint. They had to climb up one of many ladders and search among multicolored clues marked "Try Again!" for one marked "The Amazing Race!". Once they found it, they would find their next clue inside.
- Dan, Kelly, Ken, Starr, Terence, Dallas
- Old Delhi
- Distance: 17.8 miles
Teams had to find the Charity Bird Hospital and search among the bird caged for their next clue. They would find their Detour information here, and Ken & Tina would find their Speed Bump information here.
Gurdwara Sis Ganj Sahib
- Chandni Chowk, Old Delhi
- Distance: +10.6 miles
Speed Bump: Ken & Tina had to make their way here, and had to serve holy water to the Sikhs of the temple until the crowd had completely dissipated. They could then return to the Bird Hospital to continue the race.
Nai Sarak Street / Ram Bhandar
- Old Delhi
- Distance: 12 miles/11.7 miles
- Bleary Eyed: Teams had to find Nai Sarak Street and search the incredibly tangled power lines for a race flag. They then had to follow the marked power lines along the street, keeping track of all the number tags hanging from it. If they reported the correct numbers to an official, they could plug in a musical Ganesh statue and receive their next clue.
- Andrew & Dan, Kelly & Christy, Ken & Tina, Nick & Starr, Toni & Dallas
- Teary Eyed: Teams had to find Ram Bhandar and had to transport two 40-pound bags of chili peppers to a nearby store called Shwan Kumar and Sons. They would have to grind all of the peppers into chili powder using a mortar and pestle to get their next clue.
- Terence & Sarah
- Old Delhi
- Distance from Nai Sarak Street: 4.35 miles
- Distance from Ram Bhandar: 4.68 miles
- Prize: A trip for two to Kauai, Hawaii
|Nick & Starr||1st||1st||1st||1st||2nd A||1st||Nick 3, Starr 3|
|Toni & Dallas||3rd||2nd||2nd||2nd||1st A||2nd||Toni 3, Dallas 3|
|Terence & Sarah||4th||4th||3rd||3rd||3rd B||3rd||Terence 3, Sarah 3|
|Ken & Tina||6th||6th||6th||6th||4th A||4th||Ken 3, Tina 2|
|Andrew & Dan||5th||5th||4th||4th||5th A||5th||Andrew 4, Dan 2|
|Kelly & Christy||2nd||3rd||5th||5th||6th A||6th||Kelly 3, Christy 3|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Bleary Eyed Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Teary Eyed Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 13|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
|Countries||United States • Brazil • Bolivia • New Zealand • Cambodia • India • Kazakhstan • Russia|
|Teams||Aja & Ty • Andrew & Dan • Anita & Arthur • Anthony & Stephanie • Kelly & Christy • Ken & Tina • Marisa & Brooke • Mark & Bill • Nick & Starr • Terence & Sarah • Toni & Dallas|