The Amazing Race 13 Leg 6
|Starting Line||Bayon Temple|
|Pit Stop||Bahá'í House|
|Winners||Nick & Starr|
|Last Place||Ken & Tina|
Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport
- Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Distance: 3.69 miles
Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Delhi, India
- Distance: 2008 miles
- South Delhi
- Distance: 7.66 miles
Roadblock: Once teams found this establishment, they encountered a Roadblock. Who's got an artistic flair? The chosen team member would be provided with an auto-rickshaw and had to use newspaper and spray-paint to color the black portions of the vehicle green, which is used to denote that the vehicle uses natural gas fuel. Once the rickshaw was properly painted, teams received their next clue.
- Andrew, Kelly, Ken, Starr, Sarah, Toni
The Ambassador Hotel
- New Delhi
- Distance: 3.61 miles
Teams retrieved their Detour information from here.
Dhobi Ghat / Prakash Banquet Hall
- New Delhi
- Distance: 1.73 miles/7.76 miles
- Launder Clothes: Teams made their way to Dhobi Ghat, where they would have to use a charcoal iron to press 20 articles of clothing. Once they had completed their chore, they would receive their next clue.
- Andrew & Dan, Kelly & Christy, Nick & Starr, Toni & Dallas
- Launder Money: Teams needed to find the banquet hall, where they had to put together a traditional Indian wedding necklace. They would have to attach 10-rupee notes to it until they reached a total of 780 rupees. Once they found the newlywed couple amongst the chaos of the banquet hall and handed over their necklace, they would receive their next clue.
- Ken & Tina, Terence & Sarah
- New Delhi
- Distance from Dhobi Ghat: 2.63 miles
- Distance from Prakash Banquet Hall: 6.71 miles
Pit Stop: This was a non-elimination leg. The last-place team would be required to complete a Speed Bump on the following leg.
- Prize: An environmentally friendly electric car for each team member
|Nick & Starr||1st||A||1st||2nd||1st||1st A||1st||Nick 3, Starr 2|
|Kelly & Christy||4th||4th||5th||4th||2nd A||2nd||Kelly 2, Christy 3|
|Toni & Dallas||2nd||3rd||3rd||2nd||3rd A||3rd||Toni 3, Dallas 2|
|Terence & Sarah||5th||5th||6th||5th||4th B||4th||Terence 2, Sarah 3|
|Andrew & Dan||6th||2nd||1st||3rd||6th A||5th||Andrew 4, Dan 1|
|Ken & Tina||3rd||6th||4th||6th||5th B||6th||Ken 2, Tina 2|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Launder Clothes Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Launder Money Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 13|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
|Countries||United States • Brazil • Bolivia • New Zealand • Cambodia • India • Kazakhstan • Russia|
|Teams||Aja & Ty • Andrew & Dan • Anita & Arthur • Anthony & Stephanie • Kelly & Christy • Ken & Tina • Marisa & Brooke • Mark & Bill • Nick & Starr • Terence & Sarah • Toni & Dallas|