The Amazing Race 13 Leg 2
|Starting Line||Forte de São Marcelo|
|Pit Stop||Cidade da Criança|
|Winners||Ken & Tina|
|Last Place||Anthony & Stephanie|
Deputado Luís Eduardo Magalhães International Airport
- Salvador, Brazil
- Distance: 13.5 miles
Pinto Martins International Airport
- Distance: 628 miles
Praia do Cumbuco
- Distance: 17.8 miles
Teams would choose a dune buggy here, which they would drive along the beach to their next destination.
Barraca d Manoel
- Distance: 6.11 miles
Teams would leave their dune buggies behind and retrieve their Detour information from here.
Pecém Beach / Port of Pecem
- Distance: 2.14 miles/1 mile
- Beach It: On the beach, teams had to move a traditional Brazilian jangada sailboat off of the beach and into the water, using a series of logs to roll it along the sand. Once the boat was in the water, they would receive their next clue.
- Aja & Ty, Andrew & Dan, Anthony & Stephanie, Kelly & Christy, Ken & Tina, Marisa & Brooke, Nick & Starr, Terence & Sarah, Toni & Dallas
- Docket: At the port, teams would be given an ID number, and had to search a computer database for the matching ID. This would tell them where on the port they would find a shipping container containing their next clue.
- Mark & Bill
Parque de Vaquejada Gera Arruda
- Distance from Pecém Beach: 17.7 miles
- Distance from Port of Pecem: 16.6 miles
Roadblock: At this park, teams would find a Roadblock clue. The chosen team member had to search among the large amount of creative graffiti covering a long wall of the park, searching for the name of their next destination. If they could find it and tell it to a judge, teams would receive their next clue.
- Aja, Andrew, Anthony, Christy, Tina, Marisa, Bill, Nick, Sarah, Toni
Cidade da Criança
- Distance: 8.32 miles
- Prize: An off-road vehicle for each team member
|Ken & Tina||2nd||A||7th||7th||6th A||2nd||2nd||1st||Ken 0, Tina 1|
|Mark & Bill||4th||4th||4th||4th B||1st||1st||2nd||Mark 0, Bill 1|
|Terence & Sarah||3rd||1st||1st||1st A||8th||5th||3rd||Terence 0, Sarah 1|
|Aja & Ty||8th||9th||9th||8th A||6th||4th||4th||Aja 1, Ty 0|
|Toni & Dallas||6th||3rd||3rd||5th A||3rd||6th||5th||Toni 1, Dallas 0|
|Nick & Starr||1st||6th||5th||2nd A||5th||7th||6th||Nick 1, Starr 0|
|Kelly & Christy||5th||2nd||2nd||3rd A||7th||3rd||7th||Kelly 0, Christy 1|
|Andrew & Dan||7th||8th||8th||7th A||4th||8th||8th||Andrew 1, Dan 0|
|Marisa & Brooke||10th||5th||6th||9th A||9th||9th||9th||Marisa 1, Brooke 0|
|Anthony & Stephanie||9th||10th||10th||10th A||10th||10th||10th||Anthony 1, Stephanie 0|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Beach It Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Docket Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 13|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
|Countries||United States • Brazil • Bolivia • New Zealand • Cambodia • India • Kazakhstan • Russia|
|Teams||Aja & Ty • Andrew & Dan • Anita & Arthur • Anthony & Stephanie • Kelly & Christy • Ken & Tina • Marisa & Brooke • Mark & Bill • Nick & Starr • Terence & Sarah • Toni & Dallas|