The Amazing Race 13 Leg 11
|Starting Line||VDNKh Park|
|Finish Line||Pittock Mansion|
|Winners||Nick & Starr|
|Second Place||Ken & Tina|
|Last Place||Andrew & Dan|
- Moscow, Russia
- Distance: 7.73 miles
The leg began at the Moscow River in Russia, moved from the previous pitstop at VDNKh Park.
Domodedovo International Airport
- Distance: 30 miles
Portland International Airport
- Portland, Oregon, United States of America
- Distance: 5383 miles
Tilikum Retreat Center
- Distance: 29.5 miles
- High & Dry: Teams would have to climb up to the top of a tree, using hand- and footholds, until they reached a high point. They had to cross a skinny bridge and then leap off of it to grab their next clue hanging in the air. Both team members had to perform this.
- Andrew & Dan, Ken & Tina, Nick & Starr
- Low & Wet: Teams had to cross a series of logs floating in the water to reach an island 800 feet away. If they could cross without falling in, they would receive their next clue.
Bridge of the Gods
- Cascade Locks
- Distance: 61.8 miles
Both team members had to ride a zipline from The Bridge of the Gods to nearby Thunder Island. Once there, they had to participate in a memory challenge involving the previous 10 legs of the race. Teams would pull of a panel for each of the 10 legs, revealing an icon for either a Detour, a Roadblock, a Route Info task, or the Pit Stop. They then had to search among 150 clue boxes on the island, each containing pictures of things possibly seen on the race. They had to find a picture matching each icon for each of the 10 legs, finding the Detour task for the Detour icon, and etc. Once they had retrieved 10 pictures, they could check their progress. Once all 10 pictures were correct, they would receive their next clue.
- Distance: 39.4 miles
Teams were told to travel to the Portland Building and search for "the green dinosaur". They were not told that the statue of a green dinosaur was actually located across the street in the Standard Building. The clue box was located near the statue.
Alder Street Cart Pod
- Distance: 0.35 miles
Teams had to search the many vendors of Alder Street for one serving food from the country that hosted the previous Pit Stop. Once they found the Russian vendor, he would hand them their next clue.
- Distance: 0.43 miles
Teams were instructed to find where "The magic is in the hole". Teams had to figure out this is a reference to the tagline of Voodoo Doughnut, where they would find their final clue.
- Distance: 2.12 miles
- Prize: $1,000,000
|Nick & Starr||1st||A||2nd||1st A||2nd||1st||1st||1st||1st||1st||Nick 5, Starr 3|
|Ken & Tina||3rd||1st||2nd A||1st||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||Ken 4, Tina 4|
|Andrew & Dan||2nd||3rd||3rd A||3rd||3rd||3rd||3rd||3rd||3rd||Andrew 6, Dan 3|
- An A indicates that teams completed the High & Dry Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Low & Wet Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 13|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
|Countries||United States • Brazil • Bolivia • New Zealand • Cambodia • India • Kazakhstan • Russia|
|Teams||Aja & Ty • Andrew & Dan • Anita & Arthur • Anthony & Stephanie • Kelly & Christy • Ken & Tina • Marisa & Brooke • Mark & Bill • Nick & Starr • Terence & Sarah • Toni & Dallas|