The Amazing Race 11 Leg 6
|Starting Line||Fortaleza de Maputo|
|Pit Stop||Ngome Kongwe|
|Winners||Charla & Mirna|
|Last Place||Teri & Ian|
Maputo International Airport
- Maputo, Mozambique
- Distance: 4.48 miles
Julius Nyerere International Airport
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Distance: 1380 miles
- Dar es Salaam
- Distance: 6.77 miles
Teams would choose a number, which would decide the order in which they would travel by dhow to their next destination. A maximum of two teams could ride on one dhow.
- Zanzibar City
- Distance: 46 miles
Teams had to find their Detour information at a nearby information kiosk.
Beyt al Chai Hotel / Kijangwani Lumber Yard
- Zanzibar City
- Distance: 0.67 miles/0.8 miles
- Solve It: Teams entered the nearby hotel, where they would have to solve a very complex puzzle that depicted traditional art known as Tinga Tinga. Once all 62 nearly-identical pieces were properly placed, teams got their next clue.
- Charla & Mirna, Eric & Danielle, Joe & Bill, Oswald & Danny, Teri & Ian, Uchenna & Joyce
- Schlep It: Teams had to travel to the lumber yard, where they had to load two 50-pound logs onto a cart. They then had to deliver the heavy logs across town to the shipyard, where they could exchange them for their next clue.
- Dustin & Kandice
- Distance from Beyt al Chai Hotel: 12.9 miles
- Distance from Kijangwani Lumber Yard: 12 miles
Roadblock: At this tribal village, teams found a Roadblock clue. Who's on target? The chosen team member would have to throw a traditional Maasai weapon known as a rungu to hit and destroy a mask placed 65 feet away. Their next clue was inside of the mask.
- Mirna, Dustin, Danielle, Bill, Oswald, Ian, Uchenna
- Stone Town
- Distance: 12.8 miles
- Prize: A 12-foot (4 m) catamaran for each team member
|Charla & Mirna||1st||A||A||1st||2nd A||1st||1st||Charla 2, Mirna 3|
|Oswald & Danny||4th||B||2nd||1st A||2nd||2nd||Oswald 4, Danny 1|
|Uchenna & Joyce||7th||B||4th||3rd A||3rd||3rd||Uchenna 3, Joyce 2|
|Dustin & Kandice||2nd||3rd||4th B||4th||4th||Dustin 3, Kandice 2|
|Eric & Danielle||6th||C||C||5th||5th A||5th||5th||Eric 3, Danielle 2|
|Joe & Bill||5th||D||D||6th||6th A||6th||6th||Joe 2, Bill 3|
|Teri & Ian||3rd||7th||7th A||7th||7th||Teri 2, Ian 3|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Solve It Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Schlep It Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 11|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||United States • Ecuador • Chile • Argentina • Mozambique • Tanzania • Poland • Malaysia • Hong Kong • Macau • Guam|
|Teams||Charla & Mirna • David & Mary • Dustin & Kandice • Eric & Danielle • Joe & Bill • John Vito & Jill • Kevin & Drew • Oswald & Danny • Rob & Amber • Teri & Ian • Uchenna & Joyce|