The Amazing Race 11 Leg 12
|Starting Line||Trilho da Taipa Pequena 2000 Park|
|Pit Stop||Fort Nuestra Señora de la Soledad|
|Winners||Dustin & Kandice|
|Last Place||Oswald & Danny|
Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal
Teams first had to return to Hong Kong via TurboJET before continuing to their next destination.
Hong Kong – Macau Ferry Terminal
- Central, Hong Kong
- Distance: 38.5 miles
Hong Kong International Airport
- Hong Kong
- Distance: 14.8 miles
Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport
Andersen Air Force Base
- Distance: 11 miles
- Care Package: Teams would have to fill a container with humanitarian aid items such as food, clothing and toys until they reached a total weight of 500lbs. They would then get to participate in an air-drop training exercise. They would board a C-17 Globemaster and take to the skies, where their package would be dropped and they would experience a zero-G nosedive. Once back on the ground, they would get their next clue.
- Charla & Mirna
- Engine Care: Teams would have to use a high-powered hose and soap to clean an engine pod and wing flap of a B-52 bomber. They would have to tirelessly clean it until the base sergeant was satisfied with their work and would hand them their next clue.
- Dustin & Kandice, Eric & Danielle, Oswald & Danny
- Santa Rita
- Distance: 22 miles
Roadblock: Again, teams would be taken by a military driver into the base, where they would find a Roadblock clue. Who's ready to search far and wide? The chosen team member would receive a GPS device, which they would have to use to find a downed pilot in the nearby wilderness. Once they found the pilot, s/he would input new coordinates that would direct them to a landing zone. Once there, they would use a smoke bomb to signal a helicopter which would take them back to their partners, whereupon they would receive their next clue.
- Charla, Dustin, Danielle, Oswald
Fort Nuestra Señora de la Soledad
- Distance: 10.2 miles
- Prize: An all-terrain vehicle for each member
|Dustin & Kandice||1st||A||A||1st B||1st||1st||Dustin 5, Kandice 5|
|Eric & Danielle||3rd||B||2nd B||2nd||2nd||Eric 6, Danielle 5|
|Charla & Mirna||2nd||4th A||3rd||3rd||Charla 6, Mirna 5|
|Oswald & Danny||4th||C||3rd B||4th||4th||Oswald 5, Danny 3|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Care Package Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Engine Care Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 11|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||United States • Ecuador • Chile • Argentina • Mozambique • Tanzania • Poland • Malaysia • Hong Kong • Macau • Guam|
|Teams||Charla & Mirna • David & Mary • Dustin & Kandice • Eric & Danielle • Joe & Bill • John Vito & Jill • Kevin & Drew • Oswald & Danny • Rob & Amber • Teri & Ian • Uchenna & Joyce|