The Amazing Race 11 Leg 10
|Starting Line||Carcosa Seri Negara|
|Pit Stop||Happy Valley Racecourse|
|Winners||Oswald & Dannyƒ|
|Last Place||Eric & Danielle|
Marked for Elimination
Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Sepang, Malaysia
- Distance: 27.7 miles
Hong Kong International Airport
Sun Wah Kiu Laundry
- Tsim Sha Tsui
- Distance: 15.9 miles
Teams retrieved their Detour information from here, as well as the Fast Forward information.
Kai Tak Airport
- New Kowloon
- Distance: +2.4 miles
Fast Forward: Teams wishing to pursue the Fast Forward had to make their way to this old, shut down airport. There, they would participate in a high-speed Hong Kong movie stunt. They would ride in a car as it drove off a ramp and flipped upside down. After they had safely exited the vehicle, they would receive the Fast Forward clue.
- Oswald & Danny
Tonkin Street / Nga Tsin Wai Road
- Distance: 2.66 miles/2.45 miles
- Kung Fu Fighting: Teams had to travel to Tonkin Street where they would find a large set of bamboo scaffolding on the side of an apartment building. Stunt performers dressed as ninjas would be fighting on the scaffolding, and teams had to climb up through the chaos to the top. They would then find their next clue.
- Charla & Mirna, Dustin & Kandice, Eric & Danielle
- Lost in Translation: Teams would receive a photograph of a neon sign with Chinese lettering, and would have to find the exact sign depicted in the picture on Nga Tsin Wai Road. Once they found it, they would also find their next clue.
- Kowloon to Central
- Distance from Tonkin Street: 3.61 miles
- Distance from Nga Tsin Wai Road: 3.5 miles
Teams had to ride the Star Ferry from Kowloon to Central on Hong Kong Island to receive their next clue.
ex-Kennedy Town Police Quarter
- Kennedy Town
- Distance: 2.32 miles
Roadblock: In front of these abandoned police headquarters, teams found a Roadblock clue. Who's ready to break down the barriers? The chosen team member had to enter the building and search the many rooms for their next clue. However, in order to enter a room, teams had to kick down the door like an action movie star.
- Charla, Kandice, Eric
- Causeway Bay
- Distance: 4.17 miles
Teams would find a model boat in the park's pond with a Travelocity Roaming Gnome sitting on top. Teams had to use a string to pull the boat from one end of the pond to the other without letting the Gnome fall into the water. If it did, they would have to start again. The Gnome had their next clue attached, and needed to be brought to the Pit Stop.
Happy Valley Racecourse
- Happy Valley
- Distance: 0.85 miles
- Prize: A trip to Hong Kong during Chinese New Year provided by Travelocity
|Oswald & Danny||4th||A||1st||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||Oswald 4, Danny 2|
|Dustin & Kandice||1st||B||3rd||2nd A||2nd||2nd||2nd||Dustin 4, Kandice 4|
|Charla & Mirna||2nd||2nd||3rd A||3rd||3rd||3rd||Charla 4, Mirna 5|
|Eric & Danielle||3rd||C||4th||4th A||4th||4th||4th||Eric 5, Danielle 4|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Kung Fu Fighting Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Lost in Translation Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 11|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||United States • Ecuador • Chile • Argentina • Mozambique • Tanzania • Poland • Malaysia • Hong Kong • Macau • Guam|
|Teams||Charla & Mirna • David & Mary • Dustin & Kandice • Eric & Danielle • Joe & Bill • John Vito & Jill • Kevin & Drew • Oswald & Danny • Rob & Amber • Teri & Ian • Uchenna & Joyce|