The Amazing Race 10 Leg 12
|Starting Line||Palau Nacional de Montjuic|
|Finish Line||St. Basil Academy|
|Winners||Tyler & James|
|Second Place||Rob & Kimberly|
|Last Place||Lyn & Karlyn|
- Barcelona, Spain
- Distance: 2.49 miles
Teams were told to find the church in Barcelona that has been under construction for 100 years, leading them to this place. Their next clue was located nearby on the grounds.
- Distance: 8.54 miles
Teams were told to fly to Paris, but were not told which airport to fly to. Two teams flew to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport, while the other team flew to Paris-Orly Airport.
- Paris, France
- Distance: 522 miles
Teams had to climb to the very top level of the tower to find their next clue.
- Distance: 1.9 miles
Teams had to travel to their next destination by train.
Gare de Caen
- Distance: 123 miles
- Distance: 5.19 miles
Roadblock: At the airport, teams found their final Roadblock clue. Who's ready to storm the beach? The chosen team member would have to skydive from a height of 13 000 feet to Omaha beach with an instructor. Their partner, who rode up in the plane with them, would be treated to a surprise nosedive. Once the plane landed, the non-performing team member would be taken by military jeep to the Gare de Bayeux.
- Karlyn, Kimberly, James
- Distance: 22.3 miles
The team member performing the Roadblock would land here and then had to reunite with their partner via taxi.
Gare de Bayeux
- Distance: 9.98 miles
Teams had to travel by train to return to Paris.
- Distance: 140 miles
Place de la Concorde
- Distance: 1 mile
Teams retrieved their Detour information from here.
Pont de la Tournelle / Anatomy Fashion Studio
- Distance: 1.8 miles/0.26 miles
- Art: Teams had to retrieve a large painting from an art studio and had to deliver it on foot to a painter on the Tournelle bridge to retrieve their next clue.
- Fashion: Teams had to find the fashion studio, where they had to properly sew and create a jacket to match a given example on a mannequin. After dressing their own mannequin in their properly created jacket, teams would get their next clue.
- Lyn & Karlyn, Rob & Kimberly, Tyler & James
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Distance from Pont de la Tournelle: 14.5 miles
- Distance from Anatomy Fashion Studio: 14.9 miles
Teams were told to fly to New York City, but were not told which airport to fly to. Two teams flew to John F. Kennedy International Airport, while the other team flew to Newark International Airport in Newark, New Jersey.
Daily News Building
- New York City, New York, United States of America
- Distance: 3639 miles
Teams only received a photograph of their next location as their only clue.
- New York City
- Distance: 1.65 miles
Teams had to travel here on foot.
St. Basil Academy
- Distance: 46.2 miles
- Prize: $1,000,000
|Tyler & James||3rd||2nd||B||3rd||A||1st||A||3rd||1st B||A||1st||1st||1st||Tyler 5, James 7|
|Rob & Kimberly||1st||1st||A||2nd||3rd||B||1st||3rd B||2nd||2nd||2nd||Rob 6, Kimberly 6|
|Lyn & Karlyn||2nd||3rd||C||1st||2nd||A||2nd||2nd B||B||3rd||3rd||3rd||Lyn 6, Karlyn 7|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Art Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Fashion Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 10|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • China • Mongolia • Vietnam • India • Kuwait • Mauritius • Madagascar • Finland • Ukraine • Morocco • Spain • France|
|Teams||Bilal & Sa'eed • David & Mary • Duke & Lauren • Dustin & Kandice • Erwin & Godwin • Kellie & Jamie • Lyn & Karlyn • Peter & Sarah • Rob & Kimberly • Tom & Terry • Tyler & James • Vipul & Arti|