The Amazing Race: A Corrida Milionária Leg 6
|Starting Line||Forte dos Reis Magos|
Rio Grande do Norte
|Pit Stop||Wind Power Plant|
|Winners||Perri & Maristela|
|Last Place||Andréa & Luciana|
Marked for Eliminnation
Teams had to travel by long-distance bus to reach their next destination.
Praia de Uruaú
- Distance: 77km
Here, teams would choose a dune buggy and had to drive it to their next destination. They would be instructed to grab three flags along the way.
Falésias de Morro Branco
- Distance: 8.93km
If teams arrived here without all three flags, they would have to return to the starting point and try again. They would exchange their flags for the next clue. They would then be instructed to search amongst the many sand dunes here for a clue box with their next clue inside.
Capela de São Pedro
- Distance: 4.5km
Teams found a clue box here with their next clue inside.
Praia de Mucuripe
- Distance: 64.7km
- Nadar: Teams would have to get on bodyboards and swim out into the waves of the ocean. Once they reached a raft floating not too far away, they would receive their next clue.
- Andréa & Luciana
- Remar: Teams would hop into kayaks and would have to paddle themselves to a marked sailboat, which was further away than the raft. They would get their next clue there.
- Débora & Daniela, Jonatas & Rafael, Jorge & Silvia, Milene & Jaqueline, Patrícia & Sane, Perri & Maristela
- Distance: 2.45km
Obstáculo: Upon arrival at this bar, teams found a Roadblock. Quem é um pirata? The chosen team member would have to climb a rope ladder all the way to the top of the highest mast of a pirate ship. They would retrieve their next clue from the top.
- Luciana, Débora, Jonatas, Silvia, Jaqueline, Patrícia, Maristela
Centro Dragão do Mar de Arte e Cultura
- Distance: 0.65km
Teams had to travel here on foot, where they would find a clue box with their next clue inside.
Praça do Ferreira
- Distance: 1km
Teams traveled here on foot, where they had to find a specific female vendor making a local craft. She would hand them their next clue.
- Distance: 0.63km
Teams continued to travel on foot to here, where they would find another clue box with their next clue.
Wind Power Plant
- Distance: 27.2km
- Prize: A holiday to Salvador, Bahia
|Perri & Maristela||3rd||A||3rd||1st||1st||1st||1st A||1st||2nd||1st||1st||1st||Perri 3, Maristela 3|
|Jonatas & Rafael||2nd||2nd||3rd||3rd||3rd||2nd A||2nd||1st||2nd||3rd||2nd||Jonatas 2, Rafael 3|
|Patrícia & Sane||4th||1st||4th||4th||4th||3rd A||3rd||3rd||3rd||2nd||3rd||Patrícia 3, Sane 2|
|Débora & Daniela||7th||B||5th||5th||5th||5th||5th A||5th||5th||5th||5th||4th||Débora 3, Daniela 2|
|Jorge & Silvia||5th||7th||6th||6th||7th||7th A||7th||7th||7th||7th||5th||Jorge 2, Silvia 4|
|Milene & Jaqueline||6th||6th||7th||7th||6th||6th A||6th||6th||6th||6th||6th||Milene 2, Jaqueline 3|
|Andréa & Luciana||1st||A||4th||2nd||2nd||2nd||4th B||4th||4th||4th||4th||7th||Andréa 3, Luciana 2|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Nadar (Swim) Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Remar (Row) Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race: A Corrida Milionária|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||Brazil • Chile|
|Teams||Andréa & Luciana • Carlos & Eduardo • Débora & Daniela • Jonatas & Rafael • Jorge & Silvia • Mari Lice & Tâmisa • Milene & Jaqueline • Narciso & Marcelo • Patrícia & Sane • Perri & Maristela • Sandro & Daniel|