The Amazing Race: A Corrida Milionária Leg 4
|Starting Line||Convento do Carmo|
|Pit Stop||Dunas de Marapé|
Jequiá da Praia
|Winners||Jonatas & Rafael|
|Last Place||Carlos & Eduardo|
Deputado Luís Eduardo Magalhães International Airport
- Salvador, Bahia
- Distance: 20.6km
Zumbi dos Palmares International Airport
- Maceió, Alagoas
- Distance: 467km
- Distance: 19.5km
Here, teams would find a large array of sand piles. Teams needed to dig through the piles to find their next clue.
Monumento aos Marechais
- Distance: 4.82km
Teams found a clue box here with their next clue inside.
Recanto do Paraíso
- Marechal Deodoro
- Distance: 22.7km
- Andréa, Carlos, Débora, Rafael, Silvia, Mari Lice, Milene, Sane, Perri
São Francisco River Estuary
- Distance: 97.4km
Teams had to get into a motor boat and make their way out onto the river. They would receive their next clue from a man on a marked boat.
Igreja de Nossa Senhora da Corrente
- Distance: 20.6km
- Decifrar: Teams would receive a phrase written in archaic Portuguese. They would have to translate the message, which would direct them to a particular monument. There, they would find their next clue.
- Quebrar: Teams had to break hundreds of clay pot lids until they found one with a small race flag baked inside. They could exchange this for their next clue.
- Andréa & Luciana, Carlos & Eduardo, Débora & Daniela, Jonatas & Rafael, Jorge & Silvia, Mari Lice & Tâmisa, Milene & Jaqueline, Patrícia & Sane, Perri & Maristela
Dunas de Marapé
- Jequiá da Praia
- Distance: 69.3km
- Prize: A holiday to Rio de Janeiro
|Jonatas & Rafael||9th||A||9th||9th||9th||9th||8th||1st||1st||1st B||1st||Jonatas 1, Rafael 2|
|Mari Lice & Tâmisa||3rd||8th||4th||4th||4th||6th||8th||6th||6th B||2nd||Mari Lice 2, Tâmisa 1|
|Débora & Daniela||7th||6th||7th||7th||8th||2nd||9th||9th||8th B||3rd||Débora 2, Daniela 1|
|Perri & Maristela||4th||5th||3rd||3rd||2nd||3rd||2nd||2nd||2nd B||4th||Perri 2, Maristela 2|
|Patrícia & Sane||2nd||2nd||5th||5th||5th||1st||3rd||3rd||3rd B||5th||Patrícia 1, Sane 2|
|Andréa & Luciana||6th||4th||6th||6th||6th||7th||7th||7th||9th B||6th||Andréa 2, Luciana 1|
|Jorge & Silvia||5th||3rd||2nd||2nd||3rd||5th||4th||4th||7th B||7th||Jorge 1, Silvia 3|
|Milene & Jaqueline||8th||7th||8th||8th||7th||9th||6th||5th||5th B||8th||Milene 2, Jaqueline 1|
|Carlos & Eduardo||1st||1st||1st||1st||1st||4th||5th||8th||4th B||9th||Carlos 2, Eduardo 1|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Decifrar (Decipher) Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Quebrar (Break) Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race: A Corrida Milionária|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||Brazil • Chile|
|Teams||Andréa & Luciana • Carlos & Eduardo • Débora & Daniela • Jonatas & Rafael • Jorge & Silvia • Mari Lice & Tâmisa • Milene & Jaqueline • Narciso & Marcelo • Patrícia & Sane • Perri & Maristela • Sandro & Daniel|