The Amazing Race: A Corrida Milionária Leg 3
|Starting Line||Santuário do Caraça|
|Pit Stop||Convento do Carmo|
|Winners||Carlos & Eduardoƒ|
|Last Place||Jonatas & Rafael|
Marked for Elimination
Tancredo Neves International Airport
- Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
- Distance: 67.7km
Deputado Luís Eduardo Magalhães International Airport
- Salvador, Bahia
- Distance: 957km
Largo do Pelourinho
- Distance: 20.7km
Teams found a clue box here with their next clue inside, as well as the Fast Forward information.
Terreiro de Candomblé Tira-Teima
- Distance: +0.99km
Passe Livre: Teams wishing to pursue the Fast Forward had to make their way to this building. Only once teams arrived would they discover that the ritual they were to perform involved shaving off all of their hair. Once both team member had their heads completely shaved, they would receive the Fast Forward clue.
- Carlos & Eduardo
- Distance: 0.77km
Obstáculo: At this market, teams encountered a Roadblock. O que o tabuleiro da Baiana tem? The chosen team member would have to search the market for the four fruits mentioned in the song No Tabuleiro da Baiana by Ary Barroso. Once they had picked up a vatapá, a carurú, a munguzá, and an umbú, they had to deliver the food 0.4km to Praça da Sé, including a ride up the Elevador Lacerda. Once they had delivered the proper items to the baiana, they would receive their next clue and could rejoin their partner.
- Each team performed this Roadblock with both team members (except Carlos & Eduardo)
Farol da Barra
- Distance: 4.7km
Teams found a clue box here with their next clue inside.
Praça 15 de Novembro
- Distance: 4.8km
- Not Used
Filhos de Ghandy Cultural Center / Largo de Santo Antônio
- Distance: 0.21km/1.29km
- Vestir: Traveling to the cultural center by taxi, teams would have to put together an orisha costume using a photograph of a completed one for reference. After dressing a mannequin in it, teams would get their next clue.
- Andréa & Luciana, Débora & Daniela, Jorge & Silvia, Mari Lice & Tâmisa, Milene & Jaqueline, Patrícia & Sane
- Andar: Traveling further to the largo on foot, teams had the simple task of finding a capoeira circle. The leader of the circle would give them their next clue.
- Jonatas & Rafael, Perri & Maristela
Convento do Carmo
- Distance from Filhos de Ghandy Cultural Center: 0.37km
- Distance from Largo de Santo Antônio: 0.73km
- Prize: A holiday to Natal, Rio Grande do Norte
|Carlos & Eduardo||9th||C||A||3rd||9thƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||Carlos 1, Eduardo 1|
|Patrícia & Sane||4th||B||?||1st||2nd||2nd||3rd||4th A||2nd||Patrícia 1, Sane 1|
|Mari Lice & Tâmisa||6th||?||6th||3rd||3rd||2nd||3rd A||3rd||Mari Lice 1, Tâmisa 1|
|Perri & Maristela||3rd||A||1st||2nd||6th||7th||6th||2nd B||4th||Perri 1, Maristela 2|
|Jorge & Silvia||7th||C||7th||5th||8th||8th||8th||9th A||5th||Jorge 1, Silvia 2|
|Andréa & Luciana||8th||4th||7th||4th||6th||4th||6th A||6th||Andréa 1, Luciana 1|
|Débora & Daniela||5th||B||2nd||8th||5th||4th||5th||7th A||7th||Débora 1, Daniela 1|
|Milene & Jaqueline||2nd||A||5th||3rd||7th||5th||7th||8th A||8th||Milene 1, Jaqueline 1|
|Jonatas & Rafael||1st||6th||4th||9th||9th||9th||5th B||9th||Jonatas 1, Rafael 1|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Vestir (Dress) Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Andar (Walk) Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race: A Corrida Milionária|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||Brazil • Chile|
|Teams||Andréa & Luciana • Carlos & Eduardo • Débora & Daniela • Jonatas & Rafael • Jorge & Silvia • Mari Lice & Tâmisa • Milene & Jaqueline • Narciso & Marcelo • Patrícia & Sane • Perri & Maristela • Sandro & Daniel|