The Amazing Race: A Corrida Milionária Leg 2
|Starting Line||Pousada da Alcobaça|
Rio de Janeiro
|Pit Stop||Santuário do Caraça|
|Winners||Jonatas & Rafael|
|Last Place||Narciso & Marcelo|
- Petrópolis, Rio de Janeiro
- Distance: 9.51km
Teams would catch one of three vans that would transport them from here to their next location.
- Ouro Preto, Minas Gerais
- Distance: 239km
From here, teams had to acquire 14 flowers through whichever means they could find.
Museu da Inconfidência
- Ouro Preto
- Distance: 0.1km
Teams would lay one flower in respect for each of the 14 martyrs buried at this museum. They would then receive their next clue.
Mina de Santa Rita
- Ouro Preto
- Distance: 1.53km
Obstáculo: At the entrance to this mine, teams found a Roadblock. Quem quer saber como os escravos foram em busca de ouro? The chosen team member would have to enter the mine and make their way to the deepest part. There, they had to use the provided tools to load dirt and materials from the cave into a sack. Once teams returned to the entrance, they had to use the nearby pond to pan through their materials, searching for a gold nugget. They could exchange the nugget for their next clue.
- Luciana, Eduardo, Débora, Jonatas, Silvia, Tâmisa, Milene, Narciso, Sane, Perri
- Ouro Preto to Mariana
- Distance: 9.4km
Teams had to travel by train to reach their next destination.
Mina da Passagem
- Distance: 3.67km
- Atar: Teams would observe a demonstration of six complex knots being tied. Then, while observing the completed knots as reference, teams had to tie these six knots on their own. If successful, teams would get their next clue.
- Andréa & Luciana, Carlos & Eduardo, Débora & Daniela, Jorge & Silvia, Narciso & Marcelo, Patrícia & Sane, Perri & Maristela
- Desviar: Teams would have to run through a paintball course while being shot at by paintball snipers. If a team member were to be hit, the team would have to return to the entrance and forfeit their place in line. Teams had to grab a flag from the opposite end to get their next clue.
- Jonatas & Rafael, Mari Lice & Tâmisa, Milene & Jaqueline
Santuário do Caraça
- Santa Bárbara
- Distance: 47.7km
- Prize: A holiday to Salvador, Bahia
|Jonatas & Rafael||2nd||A||1st||1st||2nd||3rd||A||1st||1st B||1st||Jonatas 1, Rafael 1|
|Milene & Jaqueline||4th||B||5th||4th||4th||4th||2nd||2nd B||2nd||Milene 1, Jaqueline 1|
|Perri & Maristela||1st||A||3rd||3rd||1st||1st||3rd||3rd A||3rd||Perri 1, Maristela 1|
|Patrícia & Sane||3rd||2nd||2nd||3rd||2nd||4th||4th A||4th||Patrícia 1, Sane 1|
|Débora & Daniela||8th||C||10th||6th||6th||6th||B||5th||5th A||5th||Débora 1, Daniela 1|
|Mari Lice & Tâmisa||6th||6th||5th||5th||5th||6th||6th B||6th||Mari Lice 1, Tâmisa 1|
|Jorge & Silvia||5th||B||4th||8th||7th||7th||C||7th||7th A||7th||Jorge 1, Silvia 1|
|Andréa & Luciana||9th||C||9th||7th||8th||8th||10th||8th A||8th||Andréa 1, Luciana 1|
|Carlos & Eduardo||7th||7th||9th||10th||10th||D||8th||9th A||9th||Carlos 1, Eduardo 1|
|Narciso & Marcelo||10th||8th||10th||9th||9th||9th||10th A||10th||Narciso 1, Marcelo 1|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Atar (Tie) Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Desviar (Dodge) Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race: A Corrida Milionária|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||Brazil • Chile|
|Teams||Andréa & Luciana • Carlos & Eduardo • Débora & Daniela • Jonatas & Rafael • Jorge & Silvia • Mari Lice & Tâmisa • Milene & Jaqueline • Narciso & Marcelo • Patrícia & Sane • Perri & Maristela • Sandro & Daniel|