The Amazing Race: A Corrida Milionária Leg 12
|Starting Line||Praia Encantada|
Ilha do Mel
|Pit Stop||Valle Nevado|
|Winners||Perri & Maristela|
|Last Place||Jorge & Silvia|
Afonso Pena International Airport
- Curitiba, Paraná
- Distance: 88km
Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport
- Santiago, Chile
- Distance: 2265km
- Distance: 18.4km
Here, teams would get to watch a video message from their loved ones at home. After the video, they would receive their next clue.
Mall del Centro
- Distance: 5.23km
Teams retrieved their Detour information from here.
Plaza de Armas / Mercado Central
- Distance: 0.26km/0.19km
- Limpar Botas: At the plaza, teams would have to take control of a shoe-shining stand. They would have to shine the shoes of six locals, charging at least 300 pesos from each of them. Teams would exchange their 1800 pesos for their next clue.
- Jorge & Silvia, Patrícia & Sane, Perri & Maristela
- Limpar Peixes: At the market, teams would pick up ten fish and had to transport them across the market to a marked stall. They would then have to gut, skin and fillet four of them. Finally, both team members would have to eat a cooked sea urchin to receive their next clue.
- Jonatas & Rafael
Cerro San Cristóbal
- Distance from Plaza de Armas: 2.12km
- Distance from Mercado Central: 1.88km
Teams found their next clue from near the Virgin Mary statue.
Home of Pablo Neruda
- Distance: 0.61km
Teams would receive a book, as well as their Roadblock information, from a Pablo Neruda impersonator.
Chile's Library of Congress
- Distance: 1.56km
Obstáculo: The clue received from Neruda was a Roadblock. Quem é o mais literato? The chosen team member had to find a nearby bar and have their book signed by the author. They would then have to deliver it on foot to the Library of Congress, as well as a cart full of 150 other books. Once all of the books had been delivered and stacked, teams would get their next clue.
- Rafael, Silvia, Sane, Perri
- Distance: 36.3km
- Prize: A holiday to Machu Picchu, Peru
|Perri & Maristela||2nd||A||2nd||1st||2nd A||B||2nd||B||2nd||2nd||1st||Perri 6, Maristela 5|
|Patrícia & Sane||1st||1st||3rd||1st A||A||1st||A||1st||1st||2nd||Patrícia 5, Sane 6|
|Jonatas & Rafael||3rd||B||3rd||2nd||4th B||C||3rd||C||3rd||4th||3rd||Jonatas 4, Rafael 6|
|Jorge & Silvia||4th||4th||4th||3rd A||4th||4th||3rd||4th||Jorge 6, Silvia 5|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Limpar Botas (Clean Boots) Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Limpar Peixes (Clean Fish) Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race: A Corrida Milionária|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||Brazil • Chile|
|Teams||Andréa & Luciana • Carlos & Eduardo • Débora & Daniela • Jonatas & Rafael • Jorge & Silvia • Mari Lice & Tâmisa • Milene & Jaqueline • Narciso & Marcelo • Patrícia & Sane • Perri & Maristela • Sandro & Daniel|