| Tammy & Victor
|The Amazing Race 14
||Tammy 5, Victor 6
Tamara "Tammy" and Victor Jih are siblings and lawyers who competed on The Amazing Race 14. They are from San Francisco and Los Angeles, California, respectively. They finished in 1st, becoming the winners of their race after fighting a winning battle in Hawaii.
- Victor: Perform a 70-storey bungee jump off a dam.
- Tammy: Hang-glide off a mountain or, if the wind is too strong, walk a winding path down it.
- Austrian Folly: Throw Bavarian pies at each other's faces until one with a cherry filling is found.
- Tammy: Perform the balance beam, parallel bars and floor routine.
- Vampire Remains: Transport a heavy coffin to a stake and skewer wooden hearts onto it until a flag is found inside one.
- Stack: Properly stack wood to make a tall stack of wood.
- Victor: Ride a bobsled roller coaster, looking for letters which must be unscrambled into a key word.
- Russian Snowplow: Each drive a Russian snowplow through a marked course.
- Tammy: Run 1.4 miles through sub-zero temperatures in only underwear.
- Victor: Pile hay to a marked line and fill a trough with water.
- Shakers: Dress in traditional costumes and perform to earn 100 rupees.
- 2 Miles: Carry one team member in a rickshaw across 2 miles.
- Victor: Properly attach the propeller to the boat being used for the next task.
- Broken Record: Sing karaoke in a party taxi for five miles.
- Tammy: Use ten fish to train a cormorant.
- Calligraphy: Find four stations in a park and copy a Chinese character exactly at each one.
- Tammy: Endure a very painful foot massage for 10 minutes.
- Swim: Each complete four lengths of a 100m pool in Michael Phelps' suit.
- Leg Midpoint - 3rd
- Chinese Waiter: Take four orders from restaurant patrons in Mandarin Chinese and properly relay them to the cook.
- Used the U-Turn on Kisha & Jen
- Victor: Eat a Chinese delicacy consisting of a grasshopper, beetle larvae, a scorpion, and a starfish.
- Victor: Search a pile of surfboard for one with an image representative of each of the past ten legs.
- Finish line - 1st