Ron & Kelly
|Ron & Kelly|
|The Amazing Race 7|
|Relationship||Former POW/Pageant Queen|
|Roadblock Count||Ron 6, Kelly 6|
Ronald "Ron" Young, Jr. and Kelly McCorkle are a former POW and pageant queen who competed together on The Amazing Race 7. They are from Villa Rica, Georgia and Greenville, South Carolina, respectively. They finished their race in 3rd, losing out to Rob & Amber and Uchenna & Joyce.
- Ron: Shine shoes for five passers-by, charging 5 Peruvian Sols.
- Schlep: Transport 180 books across town to a library.
- Kelly: Ride a horse around a series of barrels and spear a ring within 40 seconds.
- Island: Use a map to travel far to an island.
- Tunnels: Go spelunking in a cave to find the next clue.
- Kelly: Go shopping for supplies to give to an orphanage.
- Milk It: Milk goats to fill a 10oz cup.
- Ron: Drive vehicle through a river then use it to move fallen logs.
- Kelly: Search amongst 600 metal boxes to find the next clue.
- Liquid: Push a tea tray through a 3-storey office building to deliver to three customers.
- Leg Midpoint - 2nd
- Trunk: Push a 600lbs elephant cart across town.
- Kelly: Complete two laps in a camel-driven cart.
- Columns: Use co-ordinates to find numbers on a series of columns, then use those to unlock a lock.
- Ron: Scale a ladder and rappel down up and over castle walls.
- 4th - Non-elimination leg
- Brains: Follow a series of clues related to Sherlock Holmes.
- Yielded by Rob & Amber.
- Kelly: Drive a double-decker bus through an obstacle course.
- Kelly: Participate in the limbo to win an early departure time.
- Build It: Build a raft from scratch to cross a river.
- Tee Up: Hit a golf ball into a marked area.
- Ron: Jump 30ft off a pier into the water.
- Finish Line - 3rd
|The Amazing Race 7|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Peru • Chile • Argentina • South Africa • Botswana • India • Turkey • United Kingdom (England) • Jamaica • Puerto Rico|
|Teams||Brian & Greg • Debbie & Bianca • Lynn & Alex • Megan & Heidi • Meredith & Gretchen • Ray & Deana • Rob & Amber • Ron & Kelly • Ryan & Chuck • Susan & Patrick • Uchenna & Joyce|