| Rob & Kimberly
|The Amazing Race 10
||Rob 6, Kimberly 6
Robert "Rob" Diaz and Kimberly Chabolla are a dating couple who competed on The Amazing Race 10. They are both from Los Angeles, California. They finished in 2nd after falling short in New York.
- Rob: Eat the eyeballs from a serving of fish heads.
- Labor: Lay bricks to build a section of sidewalk following a specific pattern.
- Fill it Up: Use a hynik-drawn cart to fill barrels from a river and deliver them.
- Kimberly: Shoot a flaming arrow to hit a distant target.
- Rob: Sell flowers to locals to make 80,000₫.
- Fuel: Properly make 30 coal briquettes.
- Rob: Use a mechanical ascender to climb 90 feet up a rocky islet.
- Under: Retrieve 30 oyster baskets from under the water and deliver them.
- Wild Things: Tie up a Marsh Crocodile and transport it to a different holding pen.
- Rob: Complete an Indian driving exam.
- Kimberly: Climb a ladder around the outside of the Kuwait Tower, retrieve a satchel of puzzle pieces, and complete the puzzle.
- Manual: Fill ten bags with 110lbs of camel feed and carry them 100ft to a carrying tray.
- Kimberly: Unknown task involving kayaks.
- Sea: Travel to an uninhabited island and use a treasure map to search for the boat's sail.
- Partnered with Tyler & James.
- Eat four servings of cow lips.
- Swamp That: Complete a mud-run obstacle course, including running, crawling, swinging and carrying one another.
- Rob: Bike down a mine shaft, retrieve and bring back a limestone block, and break it open.
- Leg Midpoint - 4th
- Kimberly: Drive a Soviet-era tank through an obstacle course.
- Make the Music: Find a local hip-hop club and compose a rap song involving the countries visited so far.
- Rob: Ride a chariot around a course and grab two hanging flags.
- Grind It: Grind 77lbs of olives and fill the paste into bags.
- Kimberly: Purchase camel meat, deliver it to a cook, and then eat it.
- Lob It: Search through a pile of tomatoes for one with a tiny clue while locals throw tomatoes.
- Kimberly: Perform a tandem skydive.
- Fashion: Properly recreate a dress on a mannequin, including sewing the garment together.
- Finish Line - 2nd