| The Amazing Race US
Paraguay is a republic located in central South America. It is one of two landlocked nations in South America, the other being Bolivia. Paraguay's indigenous language and culture remains widespread, unlike other members of Latin America. It has a population of 6,561,748 and speaks Spanish and Guaraní as official languages. It is bordered by Bolivia and Brazil to the north, and Argentina to the south.
Often regarded as overlooked by the race, it was finally visited during the race's 20th season.
Paraguay is divided into 17 Provinces and one Capital Region. The Amazing Race has only ever visited the Capital Region.
The Amazing Race Results
The Amazing Race Visits
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (Ministro Pistarini International Airport) to Asunción, Paraguay (Silvio Pettirossi International Airport)
- Asunción (Metalúrgica Punta de Rieles)
- Asunción (Mercado Central de Abasto or Universidad Nacional de Asunción)
- Asunción (Plaza de la Democracia)
- Asunción (Escalinata de Antequera)
- Asunción (Silvio Pettirossi International Airport) to Turin, Italy (Turin Caselle Airport)