| Max & Katie
|The Amazing Race 22
||Max 7, Katie 61
|1 Roadblock not completed
Max Bichler and Katherine "Katie" Kaczor-Bichler are newlyweds who competed on The Amazing Race 22. They are from Buffalo, New York. They were only married a few weeks before coming on the race. Despite coming in last on a non-elimination leg, they finished in 2nd in Washington, D.C..
- Max: Skydive 10 000ft from a helicopter
- Katie: Search below tons of sandcastles for a clue, and rebuild each destroyed sandcastle. - Not completed
- Arrived 9th, 4-hour penalty for not completing one of the Roadblocks - 9th
- Take a Trunk: Descend using scuba gear and set up an underwater picnic table.
- Max: Walk on stilts and kick a coconut across a field.
- Rev It Up: Drive a modified vintage car around a set of cones in 83 seconds with both members driving.
- Katie: Complete an obstacle course called a Shemozzle while carrying eggs.
- Fruity Top: Successfully recreate a dancer's fruit hat.
- Max: Search for a surfboard with an image of something seen previously on the race.
- Katie: Watch a theatre performance and memorize a phrase at the end, then search for the phrase amongst hundreds of post cards.
- Make Your Meal: Carry chickens and then follow a Vietnamese shopping list to purchase ingredients, then cook phở.
- Max: Follow three bushmen and catch a wild scorpion.
- Fowl: Set up a primitive bird trap using small sticks and rope.
- 7th - Non-elimination leg
- Get dressed in traditional outfits and perform a seduction dance.
- Max: Load two goats onto a traditional canoe, row upriver while standing, and deliver them.
- Brawn: Load a donkey-drawn sledge with wood and deliver it a half a mile.
- Katie: Climb around the sheer face of the Eiger to retrieve a Travelocity Gnome.
- Font Follies: Transport two large neon letters across town to the letter museum.
- Katie: Search through a wild underground labyrinth for the next clue.
- Max: Learn to play the Bagpipes and perform while walking around a castle's balcony.
- Tasty Puddin': Prepare four portions of haggis and try a bite.
- Used the Double U-Turn on Mona & Beth.
- Katie: Jump into a muddy pool and snorkel through a bog in 4 minutes.
- Tray It: Successfully deliver five courses of food to patrons who are sitting all the way at the bottom of a ship loading dock.
- Max (Switchback): Search among many spies to find one who matches the codeword, then unlock the briefcase using a code involving previous leg placements.
- Finish Line - 2nd