| Mark & Michael
|The Amazing Race 14
||Mark 5, Michael 3
Mark and Michael Munoz are brothers and stuntmen who competed on The Amazing Race 14. They are from Los Angeles, California and Maui, Hawaii, respectively. They were eliminated in 5th after incurring numerous penalties on a non-elimination leg, putting them too far behind to catch up.
- Michael: Perform a 70-storey bungee jump off a dam.
- Mark: Hang-glide off a mountain or, if the wind is too strong, walk a winding path down it.
- Balancing Dolly: Drive a Segway around a 2-mile stunt course.
- Mark: Perform the balance beam, parallel bars and floor routine.
- Gypsy Moves: Load a Gypsy family's belongings onto a horse-drawn cart and transport them to another village.
- Construct: Find a marked house and construct a window frame for it.
- Michael: Ride a bobsled roller coaster, looking for letters which must be unscrambled into a key word.
- Russian Snowplow: Each drive a Russian snowplow through a marked course.
- Mark: Run 1.4 miles through sub-zero temperatures in only underwear.
- Mark: Pile hay to a marked line and fill a trough with water.
- Movers: Use a rickshaw to transport barrels of hay 1.5 miles then search through the hay for a small charm.
- 2 Miles: Carry one team member in a rickshaw across 2 miles.
- Arrived 1st, 1-hour penalty for tampering with race materials and hiring a cab during a task - 3rd
- Mark: Properly attach the propeller to the boat being used for the next task.
- Broken Record: Sing karaoke in a party taxi for five miles.
- Arrived 4th, 4-hour penalty for selling personal belongings to settle a bill twice - 5th - Non-elimination leg
- Wash two Chinese patrons' hair at a hair salon.
- Michael: Use ten fish to train a cormorant.
- Choreography: Perform a traditional dance routine to the satisfaction of judges.
- 5th - Eliminated