| Laura & Tyler
|The Amazing Race 26
||Laura 5, Tyler 6
Laura Pierson and Tyler Adams are a Blind Date pair who competed on The Amazing Race 26 as #TeamSoCal. They are from Los Angeles and Santa Monica, California, respectively. The two were very strong racers who eventually finished in 1st, despite not falling in love with one another.
- Syncing Steps: Learn and perform a series of robotic dance moves to with a modern Japanese pop group.
- Tyler: Solve a Japanese puzzle box, also known as a yosegi.
- Share: Feed each other a bowl of noodles while using chopsticks and sitting in front of a high-power fan.
- Tree: Both successfully deliver a tray of food across a zipline without spilling anything.
- Water: Ride a water taxi around Bangkok, eating a strong-tasting 'century egg' and receiving a Buddhist blessing.
- Tyler: Take apart a combustion engine to retrieve a screwdriver from inside of the transmission.
- Stack: Use a pulley system to stack 15 empty beer cases by having one climb to the top of the stack.
- Laura: Memorize and perform a German love song for partner, getting doused with water if unsatisfactory.
- Laura: Travel on foot around Monaco, retrieving Grace Kelly's favorite roses and chocolate for partner.
- Win by a Nose: Use recipes and both marked and unmarked ingredients to make French cologne and perfume.
- Tyler: Properly build a bushman hut from scratch.
- Pack: Prepare wildebeest meat and feed it to a pack of wild African dogs.
- Laura: Observe a briefcase being airdropped from a bush plane and retrieve it, as well as a Travelocity Gnome.
- Work: Attach five large tires to vehicle and drag them along a 5km road to smooth it down.
- Used the U-Turn on Aly & Steve.
- Tyler: Search for a matching pair of klompen amongst hundreds of nearly identical looking pairs.
- Soak: Ride a motorized hot tub-boat and solve a series of Rebus puzzles along the canal.
- Tyler: Harvest a row of sugarcane.
- Papas: Sort a pile of potatoes and deliver them to the potato market.
- Make Some Bricks: Make 12 adobe bricks, and then transport 12 finished bricks using a wheelbarrow.
- Laura: Paddle a caballito de totora boat through the surf to reach a buoy.
- Tyler: Use a rising bungee to retrieve a playbook from the stadium roof, catch a football pass and kick and extra point.
- Laura: Rappel from Reunion Tower and spot flags marking the next destination.
- Finish line - 1st