| Kris & Jon
|The Amazing Race 6
||Dating Long Distance
||Kris 6, Jon 6
Kris Perkins and Jon Buehler are a long-distance dating couple who competed on The Amazing Race 6. They are from Long Beach, California and Scottsdale, Arizona, respectively. They finished in 2nd, and their finish may have come down to a footrace had they not been stopped by a train crossing.
- Ice Climb: Climb up the sheer wall of a glacier
- Jon: Zipline down the Holmenkollen Ski Jump.
- Accuracy: Alternate knocking down kubs, throwing an axe into a log, and shooting an arrow.
- Build It: Build a piece of IKEA furniture correctly.
- Jon: Unroll hay bales to find clue inside one of them.
- Stack 'Em Up: Transport baskets of fish and properly stack them on a drying table.
- Kris: Retrieve salt from the bottom of Lac Rose, bring it to shore, and fill a 25Gal basket.
- Beers: Deliver beer to customers with matching coasters.
- Jon: Achieve a time of 37 seconds on a soapbox track.
- Kris: Ride a "Rocket Bungee".
- Cannonball Run: Transport a medieval cannon and 55 cannonballs up a hill.
- Leg Midpoint - 5th
- Swim: Each score a goal against a water polo team.
- Jon: Eat a bowl of very spicy Hungarian soup.
- Climb Up: Rock Climb and Rappel up and over a castle wall.
- Kris: Crush grapes with feet to fill five wine bottles, then drink one glass.
- Raise the Roof: Deliver a pre-made roof and lift it on top of a house.
- Kris: Match a necklace to one worn by a worshiper.
- Tree Trunks: Climb a tree and harvest coconuts.
- Jon: Ascend to the top of Lion Rock and search for the Pit Stop.
- Kris: Wash a window 40 storeys up.
- Bricks: Transport 300 clay bricks off a boat.
- Spray: Paint the entire chassis of a car.
- Kris: Use a key to find the matching lock amongst thousands of locks.
- Outfits: Find matching Hawaiian shirts from a large collection.
- Jon: Perform a tandem skydive.
- Finish Line - 2nd