| Justin & Jennifer
|The Amazing Race 19
||Justin 4, Jennifer 4
Justin and Jennifer Young are siblings who competed on The Amazing Race 19. They are from Stone Mountain, Georgia. Despite their constant bickering, they made it to the seventh leg, where they were unfortunately eliminated in 7th.
- Jennifer: Listen to a man with a heavy accent recite a proverb, then properly relay it to a judge.
- Justin: Rappel into a cave, find a Javanese mask, and climb out using a bamboo ladder.
- Be a Ticket Taker: Work as Motorcycle parking attendants and make Rp 15,000.
- Arrived 6th, turned away for not donating all money at the orphanage - 8th
- Grass Fed: Deliver two full bags of grass and two sheep to a farm.
- Justin: Count the amount of different poses of Buddha statues at Borobudur.
- Coral Reconstruction: Build a coral-growing station, place baby coral on it, and place it on the sea floor.
- Jennifer: Rock climb up a cliff to a bird's nest with a clue.
- Justin: Follow music to find a waterfall pool, and search the murky depths for a bundle.
- Jennifer: Properly reconstruct the shrine that was taken down and collected earlier.
- Justin: Transport ten 200lbs bags of tobacco and stack them.
- Not Grown Up: Use simplistic materials to build a toy truck for a school child.
- Arrived 1st, turned away for not paying their driver - 2nd
- Jennifer: Use a bicycle to deliver a customer carrying fish to an address.
- Dugout: Paddle a traditional dugout canoe to a buoy and then return to shore.
- 7th - Eliminated