| Jonathan & Victoria
|The Amazing Race 6
||Jonathan 4, Victoria 4
Jonathan Baker and Victoria Fuller are married entrepreneurs who competed on The Amazing Race 6. They are from Los Angeles, California. They were involved in what is often viewed as the most controversial moment on the race, when Jonathan physically shoved Victoria after she went against his wishes and turned around to retrieve his dropped pack, costing them first place on the 5th leg. Eventually, they were eliminated in 6th.
- Ice Search: Ride a boat around a lagoon of glaciers, searching for a buoy with the next clue.
- Jonathan: Zipline down the Holmenkollen Ski Jump.
- Accuracy: Alternate knocking down kubs, throwing an axe into a log, and shooting an arrow.
- Build It: Build a piece of IKEA furniture correctly.
- Victoria: Unroll hay bales to find clue inside one of them.
- Stack 'Em Up: Transport baskets of fish and properly stack them on a drying table.
- Jonathan: Retrieve salt from the bottom of Lac Rose, bring it to shore, and fill a 25Gal basket.
- Brats: Make a 7-inch piece of sausage.
- Jonathan: Achieve a time of 37 seconds on a soapbox track.
- Victoria: Ride a "Rocket Bungee".
- Cannonball Run: Transport a medieval cannon and 55 cannonballs up a hill.
- Leg Midpoint - 3rd
- Swim: Each score a goal against a water polo team.
- Victoria: Eat a bowl of very spicy Hungarian soup.
- Fly Behind: Search buoys for the next clue while one team member rides in an inflatable raft behind.
- Jonathan: Crush grapes with feet to fill five wine bottles, then drink one glass.
- Mud the Hut: Plaster the wall of a house with mud.
- Victoria: Match a necklace to one worn by a worshiper.
- 6th - Eliminated