| Jelani & Jenny
|The Amazing Race 26
||Jelani 6, Jenny 5
Jelani Roy and Jennifer "Jenny" Wu are a Blind Date pair who competed on The Amazing Race 26 as #TheLegalTeam. They are from New York City, New York and Los Angeles, California, respectively. They were very strong racers, winning the Express Pass and using it to defeat their U-Turn. They did not fall in love, though they did finish in 2nd place.
- Syncing Steps: Learn and perform a series of robotic dance moves to with a modern Japanese pop group.
- Jelani: Solve a Japanese puzzle box, also known as a yosegi.
- Share: Feed each other a bowl of noodles while using chopsticks and sitting in front of a high-power fan.
- Tree: Both successfully deliver a tray of food across a zipline without spilling anything.
- Wheel: Ride a tuk-tuk around Bangkok, sinking a ball in snooker and feeding the cats at a cat cafe.
- Jelani: Take apart a combustion engine to retrieve a screwdriver from inside of the transmission.
- Stack: Use a pulley system to stack 15 empty beer cases by having one climb to the top of the stack.
- Jenny: Memorize and perform a German love song for partner, getting doused with water if unsatisfactory.
- Jenny: Travel on foot around Monaco, retrieving Grace Kelly's favorite roses and chocolate for partner.
- Don't Slack Off: Ride a zipline and then traverse a slackline, both spanning a 2000 foot cliff.
- Jelani: Properly build a bushman hut from scratch.
- Pack: Prepare wildebeest meat and feed it to a pack of wild African dogs.
- Jelani: Observe a briefcase being airdropped from a bush plane and retrieve it, as well as a Travelocity Gnome.
- Play: Use cross-country sand skis to reach the top of a sand dune, then slide down - Skipped
- Double U-Turned by Matt & Ashley.
- Work: Attach five large tires to vehicle and drag them along a 5km road to smooth it down.
- Jenny: Search for a matching pair of klompen amongst hundreds of nearly identical looking pairs.
- Soak: Ride a motorized hot tub-boat and solve a series of Rebus puzzles along the canal.
- Jenny: Harvest a row of sugarcane.
- Papas: Sort a pile of potatoes and deliver them to the potato market.
- Shake Your Hips: Learn and perform the marinera dance.
- Jelani: Paddle a caballito de totora boat through the surf to reach a buoy.
- Jelani: Use a rising bungee to retrieve a playbook from the stadium roof, catch a football pass and kick and extra point.
- Jenny: Rappel from Reunion Tower and spot flags marking the next destination.
- Finish line - 2nd