| Gus & Hera
|The Amazing Race 6
||Gus 3, Hera 3
Gustavius "Gus" and Hera McLeod are a father and daughter who competed on The Amazing Race 6. They are from Gaithersburg, Maryland and Los Angeles, California, respectively. They finished in 7th after a long, difficult day in Hungary.
- Ice Search: Ride a boat around a lagoon of glaciers, searching for a buoy with the next clue.
- Hera: Zipline down the Holmenkollen Ski Jump.
- Accuracy: Alternate knocking down kubs, throwing an axe into a log, and shooting an arrow.
- Build It: Build a piece of IKEA furniture correctly.
- Gus: Unroll hay bales to find clue inside one of them.
- Pull 'Em Up: Go fishing and catch two fish with primitive tools.
- Gus: Retrieve salt from the bottom of Lac Rose, bring it to shore, and fill a 25Gal basket.
- Beers: Deliver beer to customers with matching coasters.
- Hera: Achieve a time of 37 seconds on a soapbox track.
- Hera: Ride a "Rocket Bungee".
- Cannonball Run: Transport a medieval cannon and 55 cannonballs up a hill.
- Leg Midpoint - 2nd
- Paddle: Inflate a raft and paddle across the Danube.
- Gus: Eat a bowl of very spicy Hungarian soup.
- 7th - Eliminated